Abbott govt cracks down on bizarre requests for help from Aussies abroad

webfact

5) Multiple enquiries to embassies overseas seeking the closest pub televising State of Origin games

This looks to me like a reasonable request??

Theother night watching Australia+ network, which was the Australian overseas network, I was saddened to see the screen go blank at the conclusion of "Big Ideas". Cost cutting at its most pathetic as this service is now no more.

• Like 2

< Deleted>

Haha, nanny state, I feel sorry for those who live in australia, it seems that after everything I've read about the country that they have almost no personal freedom there, authorities own you there.

Or to put it another way, you've never read anything about Australia.

This morning i left from the Marina and headed about 7 nautical miles to sea North East of Palm Beach- we spotted a Pod of Dolphins , just before sunrise .

Headed back through Pittwater…… the water sparkled and i took this Photo at about 1030am.

Went for a swim at Whale beach , and ate lunch and went home for an afternoon sleep with my wife.

As usual on my day off i picked up daughter from school and we later watched a big storm roll in from the west.

Australia is a very beautiful large country.

Its incredible to be so free and blessed as all Australians know.

The Government here do make you wear helmets , you do need a boat license, and maybe there isn't those freedoms.

But it is a good country , and thats not hype

Yes, Australia is a quite beautiful country. But, as a collegue of mine used to insist, what makes it a miserable place is that it is populated by Austalians!

Let the fireworks begin...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tony Abbott, Prime Minister of NANNY STATE OZ, doesn't want to nanny control those in foreign countries......as opposed to when their back home and get their <deleted> wiped and hand outs left, right and centre.

There's even one minority group in Australia that get special TV adverts from the Govt reminding them to wash their faces and blow their noses.....the ads run during prime time EVERYNIGHT.

More details or I have to say - Bull dangle.........................................

< Deleted>

Haha, nanny state, I feel sorry for those who live in australia, it seems that after everything I've read about the country that they have almost no personal freedom there, authorities own you there.

Or to put it another way, you've never read anything about Australia.

This morning i left from the Marina and headed about 7 nautical miles to sea North East of Palm Beach- we spotted a Pod of Dolphins , just before sunrise .

Headed back through Pittwater…… the water sparkled and i took this Photo at about 1030am.

Went for a swim at Whale beach , and ate lunch and went home for an afternoon sleep with my wife.

As usual on my day off i picked up daughter from school and we later watched a big storm roll in from the west.

Australia is a very beautiful large country.

Its incredible to be so free and blessed as all Australians know.

The Government here do make you wear helmets , you do need a boat license, and maybe there isn't those freedoms.

But it is a good country , and thats not hype

Nice one Fred Flinstone, you have just given too much away there, next thing you know it will be contaminated by some of these TV whingers, the whinging poms were bad enough.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tony Abbott, Prime Minister of NANNY STATE OZ, doesn't want to nanny control those in foreign countries......as opposed to when their back home and get their <deleted> wiped and hand outs left, right and centre.

There's even one minority group in Australia that get special TV adverts from the Govt reminding them to wash their faces and blow their noses.....the ads run during prime time EVERYNIGHT.

More details or I have to say - Bull dangle.........................................

I almost need more details on the part of my post you are questioning.

I'm guessing the television commercial ?

In that case it's Imparja and the ads are played during prime time, nightly......clean faces, strong eyes is their moto & there's another one that talks about blowing noses.

I don't bull dangle sir....it's the TRUTH.....SO HELP ME GOD.

Australian government just want your tax dollars to throw away on wars and summits , They are there for themselves and they dont give a rats about you , as long as you pay pay pay.

The also need money to give to all the illegals in Australia like America in that way

Give away taxpayers money to illegals

how about saving Tax money by not going to the Refugees countries and blowing them up, Im sure its a winner.

• Like 2

I almost need more details on the part of my post you are questioning.

I'm guessing the television commercial ?

In that case it's Imparja and the ads are played during prime time, nightly......clean faces, strong eyes is their moto & there's another one that talks about blowing noses.

I don't bull dangle sir....it's the TRUTH.....SO HELP ME GOD.

I was not questioning your intentions. Now that you have told me a bout Imparja, I understand a little better. Imparja is an indigenous taargetted channel and the ads may have been part of a campaign to improve health and hygiene in remote aboriginal areas. Apologies for any offence.

I was not questioning your intentions. Now that you have told me a bout Imparja, I understand a little better. Imparja is an indigenous taargetted channel and the ads may have been part of a campaign to improve health and hygiene in remote aboriginal areas. Apologies for any offence.

No offence mate, not at this end of the fibre....but let me tell you it takes some explaining to the family when they visit us in Oz and see this rubbish on the idiot box.

I understand about Imparja and who they're targeting and I'm watching the box via satellite because us remote folk do,it that way. :D

It's the true nanny state Oz.