What Kind of Girls You Into?

EmptyHead

What Type of Girls Do Ya Like? (Physique)  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all in pub forum,

Just for some fun and possibly interesting, What kind of girl do ya like? wub.png

In my time in Thailand, i have met many guys who love skinny girls and some who love larger ones. But it would be interesting to collect some data here.thumbsup.gif

I don't mean for this to be degrading to the fairer sex, nor objectify them. Hell, girls talk about worse things among themselves, that's for sure!

And out of even more interest...has your preferred type changed over your years in Thailand?

Edited by CharlieH

"In my time in Thailand, i have met many girls who love skinny girls and some who love larger ones. But it would be interesting to collect some data here"

Are we speaking about lesbians here?

This should go to the gay forum.

Typo, my bad! Should say guys, lol. Cheers

at the moment i am "into" none...after my wife has given birth... i will be "into" her..

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

You never told us about the new arrival.

Wish, the 3 of you all the Best in the world.

buddy you're getting old or have been to busy with milking...told many times...even some topics running in the family forum...sorry i forgot...

THANKS so much...must be happen every now and then...

has ND threatened you???

• Like 1

at the moment i am "into" none...after my wife has given birth... i will be "into" her..

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

buddy you're getting old or have been to busy with milking...told many times...even some topics running in the family forum...sorry i forgot...

has ND threatened you???

Sorry, mate, I've been banned from the family forum, I can only live in the Pub.

Why would he threaten me?

He's a nice pussy cat.

Love him.

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

has ND threatened you???

Sorry, mate, I've been banned from the family forum, I can only live in the Pub.

He's a nice pussy cat.

Love him.

as i do...

don't worry- can imagine worst than living in a Pub..

about ND- see my last reply in Sipi's topic about brother jailed...than you know what i mean..

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

has ND threatened you???

He's a nice pussy cat.

Love him.

That old Crazy Chef - found his favorite dish....ad libbed....set the timer - has a bun on the oven....congrats.....

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

has ND threatened you???

He's a nice pussy cat.

Love him.

That old Crazy Chef - found his favorite dish....ad libbed....set the timer - has a bun on the oven....congrats.....

thanks mate..the timer is (almost) on...will keep you all updated..

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS.

has ND threatened you???

Dont mind Costas, the great thing about getting older and loosing your mind, is that everything is new to you every daylaugh.png

I belong to a lodge where most of the members are much older,

we meet once a week.

Every week I tell them the same jock, (I only have one) , they love it every time. Funny they say, I must remember that onecheesy.gif

The sad thing is, they all have medication that would improve their memory, unfortunately non of them can remember to take itcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

She is the best thing since sliced bread. We have been together 3 years now. She is gentle kind a bit naive and to trusting. I always worry that when I snuff it (she is 50 yrs younger) some <deleted> will abuse or use her. I hope there is an afterlife so I can come back and watch over her.

• Like 1

She is the best thing since sliced bread. We have been together 3 years now. She is gentle kind a bit naive and to trusting. I always worry that when I snuff it (she is 50 yrs younger) some <deleted> will abuse or use her. I hope there is an afterlife so I can come back and watch over her.

Congratulations on making it to 100 years of age!