travel insurance for over 70 ?

bikerjoy

Try looking up Globelink on the net.

They are a UK company, but provide insurance to anyone domiciled anywhere, with repatriation to that country. I don't think over 70 a problem, but speak it through with David. They're based in Cambridgeshire.

Of course, I'm assuming you are Thai domiciled. Another UK company, but I think you have to have been UK-domiciled for at least the last 6 months, that is very well-known for insuring older people is Staysure. Again, hit the net.

Try checking out www.ClickTravelCover.com which is the online sales area for Pacific Cross International (same group as Pacific Cross Health Insurance in Thailand but quite separate and administered out of Hong Kong). They offer single trip travel insurance for people up to age 85 and the costs are very reasonable.

...I just tried the reference, and 'page not found'....for the 'get a quote', facility...

I believe I can get insurance for you as long as you haven't made the final payment for your trip. Feel free to contact me - but I am new to this and was actually looking for some property insurance for my condo. I am a travel agent on vacation in Thailand. Steve