Ubc Channel 3 Thai And English

the gentleman

The Thai channels on UBC are not free. UBC claim they are, but that's bull.

The definition of free is that you still see these channels when you do not pay your subscription. That IS NOT the case.

ASIC

I suppose a lot of you already know this - Through UBC, you get the free Thai Tv, but I only realised last night, that you can watch the News with English, through the language selector - is this new?

And I voted to let this guy back in??? :o

The Gent is not wrong? he has made a valid point and those of us that can afford multiple TVs usually set up one for the missus, so she can watch her free violent, scarey ghost story, vampire, gangster, shoot em up, lots of rich folk soap operas, while we watch that american propaganda machine called Discovery channel, or the re-writing of History channel.

I did not however know that on chong 3 there is english language news available.

Thanks for the info mate, you learn something new everyday.

Bash

Don't feel bad, took me 4 years to find out I could have been watching Discovery Channel, History Channel, and a couple channels in English. One day hit the menu button and asked wife what the ###### it said, that's when I found out I could switch to English. Off course had the book that came with the TV, but as usual never read it till I found out there was a language menu. Sure nice watching those channels in English, before just looked at the picture and tried to figure out what was going on.

Learn something everyday! But sometimes a real slow learner.

Don't feel bad, took me 4 years to find out I could have been watching Discovery Channel, History Channel, and a couple channels in English. One day hit the menu button and asked wife what the ###### it said, that's when I found out I could switch to English. Off course had the book that came with the TV, but as usual never read it till I found out there was a language menu. Sure nice watching those channels in English, before just looked at the picture and tried to figure out what was going on.

Learn something everyday! But sometimes a real slow learner.

:D:D:D

Oh you poor Harry, only 4 years Ouch !!!!

Nice post LOL :D

:o