Is the rumoured new smaller iPhone 6 Apple’s unspoken apology?

thai tech

Is the rumoured new smaller iPhone 6 Apple’s unspoken apology?

Screen-Shot-2557-12-16-at-11.33.14-AM-10

Rumours are abound that Apple are making a return to the classic four inch form factor that they used for the iPhone 5, 5S and the 5C with a new iPhone 6 model next year.

This year saw Apple release the iPhone 6 Plus, the largest iPhone ‘phablet’ to date to take on the likes of Samsung’s Galaxy Note series but speculation is saying that, in 2015, Apple will be making smaller phones again – but why?

Read more: http://tech.thaivisa.com/rumoured-new-smaller-iphone-6-apples-unspoken-apology/

I was thinking the same thing. I have a Iphone 4s which works perfectly for everything

I want to do. Very easy to do everything one handed, and of course it fits perfect

into my pocket. Stopped by the Apple store today to look at the 6 and 6+. Did not

like them at all, way too big. Apparently Apple came to the same conclusion.......

Plus there is something fundamentally wrong with paying close to a 1000 dollars

for an electronic device that will be an antique in three years, and that you will give

to your kid....

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Why?

Because next year the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will be retired - which are 4" and still sell remarkably well, currently. The 4" model in the same design as the 6 and 6 Plus, will replace the bottom end of the line - most like named iPhone 6c (for compact) to be joined by the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

Not rocket science to figure this one out. Might be click-bait for editors that will write about anything, and that are unfamiliar with the tech they write about.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. I have a Iphone 4s which works perfectly for everything

I want to do. Very easy to do everything one handed, and of course it fits perfect

into my pocket. Stopped by the Apple store today to look at the 6 and 6+. Did not

like them at all, way too big. Apparently Apple came to the same conclusion.......

for an electronic device that will be an antique in three years, and that you will give

to your kid....

Your antique iPhone 4s is three years old and is still serving you well... Money well spent I would say...

Edited by sfokevin

Your antique iPhone 4s is three years old and is still serving you well... Money well spent I would say...

Plus, the antique is able to run the latest version of iOS - how many Android devices from three years ago can make the same claim, out of the box?

• Like 1

Plus, the antique is able to run the latest version of iOS - how many Android devices from three years ago can make the same claim, out of the box?

I capped the IOS on my 4S at 6.1.3. It runs fast and smooth. From everything I read

7.x.x slows down a 4S too much. And yes my phone is still serving me well, but I bought

it for 6000 baht used, instead of 28,000 baht for a 6+....... Cutting edge tech is too

expensive, always good to lag behind a bit. :-)

to your kid....

I just sold my iPhone 4.

Figured it cost me around 12 Baht a day to own.