You very fat!

Bill Miller

I really feel very sorry for you, "Ultimate Weapon", that your life is so limited in scope by your rage and hatred.
In accordance with the dharma to cultivate compassion, I will pray for you receive some enlightenment and relief from the
suffering that makes you so pitiable.

Isn't it funny that he now makes it personal when all along i was talking about perceptions. What is fat and very fat? Needless to say OP isn't only considered very fat in asian countries but his own country as well.

"I am a 34 inch waist, 44 inch chest, go the gym, 3 times a week, 53 yrs of age and got the body of a 25 year old, dedication son that's all you need, oh and a 25 yr old wife.."

Lol! I do have a few years on ya, "son", but I do dig what you say. Dedication has brought me back a ways from dead on an operating table, and I fully intend to make use of the twenty year warranty given me by the surgeon.

Yep, I mostly did it to myself, particularly by forty years of smoking. In my younger days I ran 10 to 15 miles every week, climbed mountains, swam, biked, skied, etc., then let it all go to hell in a very short time. I relate this primarily as a cautionary tale, in hopes someone headed in the same direction might save themselves a bunch of pain and aggravation.
It still hurts daily where they used something remarkably like a Skill saw to cut through my sternum, and they re-fractured a couple of ribs that had not completely healed after a fall off of a running horse, because they spread 'em pretty wide to get at your heart. Those do a lot of aching, too.
The worst part is knowing it was mostly because of my own neglect. It is much harder to regain condition than to maintain it, guys.

Hold on wait a minute didn't you claim your waist as around the 40 inch region why is it now in the 30s? 53 years of age with a body of 25 years of age and not a picture to prove it. Money talks BS walks is the phrase i would use. Anyone could easily say i have the body of a fitness male model and not show any pictures and somehow expect people to believe him.

Now you are getting confusing right here. You say you smoked for 40 years and you know typically ppl who smoke that long don't look like they are in the pink of health. Then you claimed you ran this much in your younger days etc etc. Then you claim you had this and that injury falling off a horse etc.

OK so pray tell where does "I am a 34 inch waist, 44 inch chest, go the gym, 3 times a week, 53 yrs of age and got the body of a 25 year old, dedication son that's all you need, oh and a 25 yr old wife.." fit into the picture? The rest of your post totally goes against your claims. How could you have a body of a 25 yr old at the age of 53 yrs old with 40 yrs of smoking and many broken ribs from falling off a horse? Also who cares about the age of your wife especially in thailand? There are 80 yr old men with younger wives than you and i don't think they even bother to brag about that.

More importantly please come back to these questions i am asking.

• Like 1

Ah. I see the problem, Ultimate Weapon. You are short...in the intellect.

You cannot differentiate between two entirely different people who have posted.

Furthermore you are an abject liar. You were not "all along i was talking about perceptions." "His post itself already says he's very fat especially to the thai people damn that's very fat." That is a personal attack, not a comment about perceptions.

As SoiBiker, said I can at least diet and recover my one time body builder physique. I think he is mistaken, though, that you are stuck with you personality. Border line personality disorders are often treatable; you just have to WANT to be normal.

I suspect a good part of your rage has to do with the fact that many of us "super fat" farangs come over here and wind up dating some very attractive young Thai women. They find us attractive because we have decent personalities, and have been successful in life.

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness".

Again, I am praying for some enlightenment for you. Seriously. You have some intelligence, I can tell. I believe you will be far happier if you lose some of your anger.

On the original purpose of this post, I did in fact find a couple of very nice shirts at MBK. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Thanks, SoiBiker. One more favour, what is MBK?

Only been here a week, 555.

considering you are only here for a week it is amazing that you already know about using " 555 " ;-)

to say something useful: BigC (at least the BigC Extra) stores have sometimes simple textile goods, in my case it was basic HANES T-Shirts in XXL. and the XXL was REALLY XXL, unlike the local brands. priced at 119 THB I bought quite a few to use as underwear / or to wear at home.

The good and more expensive department stores should have Shirts in XXL as well. during my ten years in the country I found quite a few nice ones there. KL (Kuala Lumpur) is quite a good place too, in case you are on a Visa run or crave for a plate of spicy NASI LEMAK ^^

Furthermore you are an abject liar. You were not "all along i was talking about perceptions." "His post itself already says he's very fat especially to the thai people damn that's very fat." That is a personal attack, not a comment about perceptions.

As SoiBiker, said I can at least diet and recover my one time body builder physique. I think he is mistaken, though, that you are stuck with you personality. Border line personality disorders are often treatable; you just have to WANT to be normal.

I suspect a good part of your rage has to do with the fact that many of us "super fat" farangs come over here and wind up dating some very attractive young Thai women. They find us attractive because we have decent personalities, and have been successful in life.

Again, I am praying for some enlightenment for you. Seriously. You have some intelligence, I can tell. I believe you will be far happier if you lose some of your anger.

On the original purpose of this post, I did in fact find a couple of very nice shirts at MBK. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

I made a mistake reading it wrongly no biggie.

It is perception of course. How could you just be fat when you are over 100 kilos? Oh lord.

It's funny why would i be angry when you're that fat and are "dating a very attractive thai woman" whistling.gif which is obviously subjective to opinion. 60 kg and being 40 yrs old isn't attractive and young you see perception again.

Mind you dating an attractive young thai woman isn't difficult for any high end foreigner not just farang. You sure it's because of a decent personality and not because you're paying through the nose? Not that i would expect you or anyone to admit that.

You know what just transpired. You mentioned you don't think you're very fat just fat. You state your body weight i mention that it's up to perception you're very fat to thais and asians in general. You got angry with that that's why you're posting this to me here making personal attacks on my intellect and then calling me angry when you're clearly the one with anger. Then you make up some silly excuse that i am angry because i am jealous that fat farangs like yourself are dating "very" attractive and obviously "very" young thai women. cheesy.gif How you came to such a conclusion really bewilders the mind but it just goes to show that you're delusional thinking you're slightly overweight when you have problems fitting through the door you probably roll down the stairs not walk down.

I made a mistake reading it wrongly no biggie.

It is perception of course. How could you just be fat when you are over 100 kilos? Oh lord.

It's funny why would i be angry when you're that fat and are "dating a very attractive thai woman" whistling.gif which is obviously subjective to opinion. 60 kg and being 40 yrs old isn't attractive and young you see perception again.

Mind you dating an attractive young thai woman isn't difficult for any high end foreigner not just farang. You sure it's because of a decent personality and not because you're paying through the nose? Not that i would expect you or anyone to admit that.

You know what just transpired. You mentioned you don't think you're very fat just fat. You state your body weight i mention that it's up to perception you're very fat to thais and asians in general. You got angry with that that's why you're posting this to me here making personal attacks on my intellect and then calling me angry when you're clearly the one with anger. Then you make up some silly excuse that i am angry because i am jealous that fat farangs like yourself are dating "very" attractive and obviously "very" young thai women. cheesy.gif How you came to such a conclusion really bewilders the mind but it just goes to show that you're delusional thinking you're slightly overweight when you have problems fitting through the door you probably roll down the stairs not walk down.

c,mon now boys be nice...

Was riding the skytrain with wifey (a slim size 8 or 10 max) when the katoey sitting next to her struck up a conversation, he liked her dress as well he might, London, designer, expensive. Conversation in Thai concluding with him handing her a business card as he got off and her jaw dropping. She turned to me with a look of amazement on face, held out the business card and told me had just opened up a fashion shop and he had her size in stock which was according to him......"Junior Jumbo" biggrin.png

Think with all things being relative you got away lightly with simply being called very fat ! When my daughter goes back her cousins are asking in minutes why she is so fat, they don't get why she can't sail, row, kayak and rock climb as she does and still look like a stick insect as they are.!

Actually large male farangs like yourself can find plenty of stuff to fit you in places like MBK, for fashion conscious females wandering around the likes of Platinum mall life can be extremely distressing sad.png

At the end of the day it's all perception. To both you and your wife you consider her size 8 or 10 a slim size yet to that katoey (yup a degradatory term just like farang but it's ok to use katoey.rolleyes.gif )

An 8 or a 10 is junior jumbo. It's all just perception.

I suppose your wife will be starting some thread in a thai forum complaining how she was called "jumbo" even though she's in reality pretty slim but yet at the same time totally ignoring whose perception it is. There are females out there that are say 5'8 upwards who someone might call short but yet in asia she would be considered tall that's the whole point whoose perception in which the op doesn't get at all. He hasn't stated his own weight and his waist size and it's easy to see why because he obviously isn't just simply "fat". In farang countries their definition of fat just goes beyond anything else that is considered fat. obese in other countries. They have people that cannot even stand on their own 2 feet and require say a motorized scooter to even move and they aren't the biggest. There are people so fat they cannot even get out of their houses because their body cannot get thru the doorway. Obviously if that is how their fattest are someone that can stand on his own 2 feet and walk around even with a bulging belly would just be fat or maybe not even fat at all but in reality that's very fat.

Thank you for telling me it's OK to use katoey, as a Thai speaker since I was 3 years old I'm reasonably familiar with what is and isn't derogatory and when transgender people in LoS stop calling themselves katoey or express displeasure when I use the term I will switch to saao bpra phet saawng.

" I suppose your wife will be starting some thread in a thai forum complaining how she was called "jumbo" even though she's in reality pretty slim but yet at the same time totally ignoring whose perception it is. "

I somehow doubt it, you know so little of Thai culture, whilst someone might dispute they are "jumbo" it's really not an offensive term to a Thai, which is why they have a Miss Jumbo Queen competition here where women of a certain weight are judged on their gracefulness with respect to an elephant. Thinking about it my wifes surprise was probably more related to the fact that she was called a "junior" jumbo, another beauty queen category that age if not weight would deny her.

We all have perceptions, my perception of you is that you're a prat.

Was riding the skytrain with wifey (a slim size 8 or 10 max) when the katoey sitting next to her struck up a conversation, he liked her dress as well he might, London, designer, expensive. Conversation in Thai concluding with him handing her a business card as he got off and her jaw dropping. She turned to me with a look of amazement on face, held out the business card and told me had just opened up a fashion shop and he had her size in stock which was according to him......"Junior Jumbo" biggrin.png

Think with all things being relative you got away lightly with simply being called very fat ! When my daughter goes back her cousins are asking in minutes why she is so fat, they don't get why she can't sail, row, kayak and rock climb as she does and still look like a stick insect as they are.!

Actually large male farangs like yourself can find plenty of stuff to fit you in places like MBK, for fashion conscious females wandering around the likes of Platinum mall life can be extremely distressing sad.png

At the end of the day it's all perception. To both you and your wife you consider her size 8 or 10 a slim size yet to that katoey (yup a degradatory term just like farang but it's ok to use katoey.rolleyes.gif )

An 8 or a 10 is junior jumbo. It's all just perception.

I suppose your wife will be starting some thread in a thai forum complaining how she was called "jumbo" even though she's in reality pretty slim but yet at the same time totally ignoring whose perception it is. There are females out there that are say 5'8 upwards who someone might call short but yet in asia she would be considered tall that's the whole point whoose perception in which the op doesn't get at all. He hasn't stated his own weight and his waist size and it's easy to see why because he obviously isn't just simply "fat". In farang countries their definition of fat just goes beyond anything else that is considered fat. obese in other countries. They have people that cannot even stand on their own 2 feet and require say a motorized scooter to even move and they aren't the biggest. There are people so fat they cannot even get out of their houses because their body cannot get thru the doorway. Obviously if that is how their fattest are someone that can stand on his own 2 feet and walk around even with a bulging belly would just be fat or maybe not even fat at all but in reality that's very fat.

Thank you for telling me it's OK to use katoey, as a Thai speaker since I was 3 years old I'm reasonably familiar with what is and isn't derogatory and when transgender people in LoS stop calling themselves katoey or express displeasure when I use the term I will switch to saao bpra phet saawng.

" I suppose your wife will be starting some thread in a thai forum complaining how she was called "jumbo" even though she's in reality pretty slim but yet at the same time totally ignoring whose perception it is. "

I somehow doubt it, you know so little of Thai culture, whilst someone might dispute they are "jumbo" it's really not an offensive term to a Thai, which is why they have a Miss Jumbo Queen competition here where women of a certain weight are judged on their gracefulness with respect to an elephant. Thinking about it my wifes surprise was probably more related to the fact that she was called a "junior" jumbo, another beauty queen category that age if not weight would deny her.

We all have perceptions, my perception of you is that you're a prat.

cheesy.gif You see you think katoey isn't an offensive term but take offence to farang but farang isn't offensive. It's not meant to insult. Farang also call themselves farang so what would be the PC term to call a farang? wai.gif

Ah i see so being fat isn't offensive to a thai but maybe to a farang hence this thread which is someone trying his darn best to convince everyone and of course complaining that even though he's really fat he's actually not that fat and takes offence to it. laugh.png