Phuket Cops, Customs sieze suspicious cough syrup

webfact

PHUKET: Cops, Customs sieze suspicious cough syrup
Darawan Naknakhon

1418791232_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: -- Police and Customs officials yesterday (Dec 16) seized 35,700 bottles of cough medicine at a Phuket delivery firm they suspected was to be used to make a type of illicit drug popular with teenagers.

The illegal concoction, known as 400 x 100 juice, is blend of cough medicine and kratom leaves (a mild, naturally occuring stimulant).

The afternoon raid at a delivery company on Chalermprakiet Rd in Rassada was headed by Police Lt. Col Somsak Tongkleang and Customs officer Jareon Chamniglang after they learned of the unusually large delivery.

Staff were counting and loading the 189 boxes of A-Nadril cough medicine when police arrived at the warehouse. The syrup was destined for 36 pharmacies across Phuket.

“We became suspicious when we heard about the large order. We wanted to make sure the cough medicine is legal and registered. We will question all the pharmacies that placed orders as we want to know who buys it,” said Col Somsak.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/cops-customs-sieze-suspicious-cough-syrup-50144.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-12-17

I have never seen an abundance of 'grape' Jolly Rancher's or any other flavor for that matter in Thailand. I think your recipe is flawed. It doesn't fit the target demographic, so it's best to hit the drawing board again. If we were somewhere with Jolly Rancher's readily available, could I substitute 'cherry' for 'grape', as I find it much more pleasing??

As for a 'shake and bake' recipe, you have to be kidding! Google is your friend. SIgh ... I think Shake and Bake does a wonderful job of adding a bit of extra flavor to your pork chops with very little effort on your part. Pick your poison .... shake ... bake ... eat. Why would you need instructions to do something so simple???

Image4.jpg