Pattaya's return of the breakfast show on Fabulous 103FM LIVE

george

I'm very pleased. The reception is much better. When I used to drive to Siam CC to play golf the reception petered out by the lake. Now it's fine all the way.

Also, the news bulletins from the BBC are much better than those awful 'mid Atlantic' ones before.

Just hope they don't play too many major 'head banging' songs in the morning - not what you want when you wake up to start a day.

Well done lads.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to put a face to a name. But please someone give the newsreader basic Thai lessons.

he gest them daily on the breakfast show but is totally rubbish at tones and pronunciation ;) could be a job opening.. let me know :)

all the best for 2015

I'm very pleased. The reception is much better. When I used to drive to Siam CC to play golf the reception petered out by the lake. Now it's fine all the way.

Also, the news bulletins from the BBC are much better than those awful 'mid Atlantic' ones before.

Just hope they don't play too many major 'head banging' songs in the morning - not what you want when you wake up to start a day.

Well done lads.

doin our best to avoid any of the head banging stuff.. we kinda set a limit for beat and sound for the station that locks out a lot fo the rap/heavy disco noisy stuff anyway

thank you for listening

tommy