Hotels with wired/Ethernet access?

copa8

Could fellow members here please suggest any BKK hotels (or even Airbnb apts) with the following criteria? I've searched through many booking sites and have not found one yet.

• wired internet connection or very stable/reliable WiFi
  • located in Ratchada, Huai Khwang, Din Daeng, Petchaburi areas
  • ideally <US$50 per night, as I'll be staying for 1-2 months

Thanks in advance!

The Grand Diamond and Amari Watergate, both on Petchabury Rd. come to mind. Reviews on Trip Advisor will probably give you an idea of their Internet access quality.

Don't forget the universal truth that the more expensive the hotel, the more they charge for internet.

Given the state of internet provision in Thailand matched with the state of most networks in most commercial premises I doubt you will be getting any better experience with LAN over WiFi. If it is your own computer that is your bottleneck then a quick trip to Fortune Tower will find you in possession of an N150 USB WiFI key for B150 or less. This is going to be more than sufficient for any speeds you will encounter for internet traffic in Thailand.

I have N450 and N600 at home but we have a HTPC (Home Theatre PC) that streams 1080p around the house. Outside of that (and a few file transfers) it does nothing to improve the internet experience.