Wheelchair rental in pattaya

m3dave

They are available, cost can vary hugely.

Pharmacy 2nd floor in the Pattaya klang shopping mall has one.

Also seen one in a Pharmacy on the dark side which was about a 3rd of the price.

Might be worth a trip to Sriracha away from the touristy areas.

Also seen one in a Pharmacy on the dark side which was about a 3rd of the price.

I purchased one there last month 1,700 bt.

Baht 1,700 ! That is very reasonable, even if it only lasts a week ! Bought one there for an old friend a few days ago, and paid 18K, seem to remember they were priced from something like 12 to 34K.

They had promotion and had a bout four to select from. Maybe, I was lucky and got the only at the low price.

In the reception area of Jomtien Complex Condotel (the twin towers by the beach) there's a shop called Scoot Experience. The owner, a disabled Dutch guy, rents out and sells motorised electric wheelchairs. Much easier to get around in than a standard hand-propelled version. No idea about the cost but if your friend only wants one for a month it's worth checking the rental option out.

Try Father Rays, they fix them up there for free,sure the English guy who does them(or did) will pull out out of the hat for you.

Had a word with F Rays this morning,the place is at the rear of the television repair shop by the rear entrance. The guy who fixes them is there about 4 pm Monday,only works a few hours a week ,but worth a try.

If you PM me Ill see if I can get any further

• Like 1

I purchased one there last month 1,700 bt.

Try the auction. There was one at the auction a few months ago . Give them a call.