Where can I get help?

Hi folks

I hope you can help point me in the right direction

I'll get straight to it

When I left Thailand a few months ago I left behind a Thai woman who wants to marry me, and I her

I'm going back next month to apply for her visa. Thanks to this site I'm confident we'll be approved

I also left having made an enemy of her ex boyfriend

He is a Thai/American drug dealer in bangkok and has "soldiers" as he calls them. Police, immigration, army etc

He has threatened to kill me a few times and have drugs planted on me at the airport (I have recordings and text messages)

I hope these are empty threats and that I'll simply breeze through immigration once in bangkok

Once in bangkok I will be around friends and I'm even looking into a personal bodyguard service

My only problem, there is a chance, albeit a very minute one, that I will be arrested/detained and have drugs "planted" on me as I attempt to pass through customs. I'm not sure on the legality but aren't airports "International Territory"? So British or Thai law wouldn't be applicable?

What can I do?

Which government body can/will/might help me?

I'm willing to jump through all the hoops. Paperwork, fees, strip searches whatever it takes to stay out of a Thai prison

Many thnks in advance for your thoughts and advice

Your useful advice is to steer clear of Thailand, the airport is in Thailand nowhere else and in most asian countries if found with any drugs/contraband your guilty and then its up to you to prove otherwise.

And even more useful advice is ditch the girl, if she was running around with such a low life what are you?

ps why cant the TGF apply for her own visa?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'll agree with a few here by saying stay away from Thailand and especially stay away from any girl that's involved with gangsters... Whether they're wannabe gangsters or Mafia (actually the wannabe's are worse with their twitchy trigger fingers)!

That girl is big trouble mate and I wouldn't be surprised if they're both teaming up to root you for every penny you've got!

One question: Does she have any tattoo's?

Edited by Porkster