Rooftop bars bangkok

Noi657

If you want a full 360degree view of the City and the river - Vertigo on the Top of the Banyam Tree has no rivals

and you won't find a more expensive cocktail or one served with more class. But hey guys it is Xmas and we have just

got through another year in Thailand.

I like Marriott Suk Soi 57. A couple of different levels - the top is 360 degree. The levels just below that do not go all the way around but have more intimate seating for couples if that is what you are looking for.

I like Long Table by Asok even though it is not quite rooftop. I think it is on floor 25 and is only on one side of the building. But quite close to Sukhumvit and soi cowboy blink.png

I did not really the Lebua tower.

over-priced booze served to you while you sit on whorehouse furniture. talking to a painted tart while trying to understand her motive for conversation with you. gaze over the beautiful sky-line dotted with underwear & blankets hanging from the decks of twenty five meter apartments. ahh yes...roof top bars, sweet. :-)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

over-priced booze served to you while you sit on whorehouse furniture. talking to a painted tart while trying to understand her motive for conversation with you. gaze over the beautiful sky-line dotted with underwear & blankets hanging from the decks of twenty five meter apartments. ahh yes...roof top bars, sweet. :-)

Oh come on man... it's all about the ambience 555. At least most of them mostly know how to mix a cocktail, not like bars that use some ethanol flavoured shit brewed in a barrel, filtered and poured back into an old bottle with a label 555

I like Marriott Suk Soi 57. A couple of different levels - the top is 360 degree. The levels just below that do not go all the way around but have more intimate seating for couples if that is what you are looking for.

I like Long Table by Asok even though it is not quite rooftop. I think it is on floor 25 and is only on one side of the building. But quite close to Sukhumvit and soi cowboy blink.png

I did not really the Lebua tower.

Agree with Long Table, good food as well, unique table to dine at, very 'long'.....

And they say money can't buy love.. 555