Merry Christmas from the Thaivisa Team

george

Santa wished me Merry Christmas from his <deleted.

Thank you Santa and I reciprocate to all the Thai visa team.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Since you'r the first to post happy Christmas and merry New Year to you Mister Costa and also all TV members biggrin.png

• Like 2

Now who said that Thai Visa didn't have a sense of Humour?

Well Done and, to all the Owners, Admin, Mods and not least ... the Members of the Forum.

post-104736-0-47057200-1418972873.png

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from us ... Jackson, Brayden, MissFarmGirl, and me.

Just in case you can't view above ...

attachicon.gifX Mass TVF.png

also from my side merry christmas and a happy new yeard to you and your family from MRS CC,CC1 and CC the second...

the same as well to all my friends here!

and may the bashers and whingers behave in the spirit of Christmas for a few days...

• Like 2

Copulation actions to Christmas a total farce based on a fairy tale of a cult based on gross violence just like its imitators and counterparts..

Oh come on now, Its only a big harmless mid-Winter solstice piss-up and pig-out holiday to help all those poor so and sos' stuck in the dark, wet, and frozen wastes of the Northern hemisphere to get through the Winter......Unlike us who are lucky enough to be here in Thailand, where, frankly, it is surplus to requirements...........I for one, am very happy to give it a miss.......

.......But thanks for the thought Thaivisa.com, and may your Xmas be whatever u want it to be.

Edited by Lite Beer
  • Like 2