Indoor Swimming Pool For Occasional Use

mallmagician

Hi All,

Have tried a search of the forums, but have been unable to find reference to indoor Pools.

Where can I go to have an indoor swim? Don't want to join a gym or anything, just turn up, pay a few BAHT and swim!

I'm not brilliant on where everything is either, so if rough directions or landmarks can be described that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

:o

Hi All,

Have tried a search of the forums, but have been unable to find reference to indoor Pools.

Where can I go to have an indoor swim? Don't want to join a gym or anything, just turn up, pay a few BAHT and swim!

I'm not brilliant on where everything is either, so if rough directions or landmarks can be described that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

:D

Try one of the Jacuzzi's at Sayuri. For a small additional fee(s) you can have a pretty swimming coach (or 2 or 3 or 4) to help you develop your stroke. :o

No indoor pools in CM to my limited knowledge.

Myself, I love outdoor pools, but I have a friend staying over for a holiday, who burns really easily, so wants to avoid swimming in the sun.

Bring on the rain!

Phil :o

I and my children all have problems with easy-burn skin. We get around it by either wearing tee shirts in the water or swimming early morning or late afternoon.

There is a partially covered pool ( about 50% or so shaded) in moo baan Tanawan 1, on Mae Jo rd next to talot ruam chok.

There is also one completely covered next to suan dok hospital at technican pad, it is intended primarily for hydro therapy however the staff would probably allow responsible recreational use,

also this pool was designed to be heated but the last I knew the heater was not working, maybe they will have it fixed by the cold season.