12/31 fireworks - where to watch from?

jackvale

Most people will be p_issed anyway; they just close their eyes an it's fireworks all over.......no that's nasty.

Yes, AFAIK the event takes place near Bali Hai, but i was just wondering...with this new greenish parking building, is Bali Hai still able to accommodate all those people?

Pattaya Beer Garden is the best place for me.

Do they make reservations for N.Y.?

Otherwise I would be very pessimistic about getting there and finding a seat.

No, no reservations allowed.

Getting a table around 7pm has never been a problem in the past.

Doors often close around 10pm, and then its one in, one out.

I checked on reservations at the Hilton Bar on the roof. It is 10,000 TBH this year. Buffet included. They must be sold out by now?

You tell uswhistling.gif

For me with a 5 year old kid, we gonna have a barbie home in the garden.

I recon it will be about 4-5000 tops for the 3 of us including 2 big juicy Aus. steaks.

Well it is not because of the money but our son.smile.png

I checked on reservations at the Hilton Bar on the roof. It is 10,000 TBH this year. Buffet included. They must be sold out by now?

And I don't think it includes any drinks - http://news.hilton.com/index.cfm/newsroom/detail/27751?tl=fr

"At Horizon, on level 34, guests will have with a panoramic view of the Pattaya Bay. Horizon has become the most sought after venue for celebrations, with casual fine dining along with a variety of premium selection cooked live, priced at THB 10,500 nett per person."

Even Zicos (Brazilian in front of Central Festival) want 2,500 + 7% for buffet downstairs and soft drinks only or 2,999 +7% for free flow drinks on the roof (Sky bar) from 10.30 to 1.30.

I think you will find that the Hilton has been sold out for months, if not since last year.

Their buffet at the Edge should be somewhat cheaper than the thing on the top floor, but surely also sold out.

Personally I watch the Jomtien fireworks from my balcony for free, and it suits me nicely.

Edited by KittenKong
  • Like 1