Any 3G unlimited offer ? Operator with best peering to US and europe?

samui4me

Well, came back from a 2 week trip in Laos, and have to find out that what's now on offer with Dtac is a joke, compared to the 59/week @ 512 offer. Will go for the 199/week @ 384 now :-(. And after been loyal for at least 7 years, I'll finish up my balance, and it's time to move on.....

Which plan would that be?

Able to use 1 GB of 3G data at maximum speed 42 Mbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 384 Kbps.

Doesn't appear great value.

Try *103*359*9# imgPhone.gif 65 baht for 7 days

or

*103*369*9#imgPhone.gif 107 baht for 15 days

Do you have details? Speed/data? I couldn't find those promotions on their website nor on the app.sad.png

If it still works. Unlimited 384 kbps. DTAC calls 5am to 5pm.

Can only find one for 7 bath /day 5am to 5pm @384kbps *104*785*9# dial

But what I'm supposed to do the other 12 hours? whistling.gif

As many offers will expire the weekend, I'll just wait what comes up next month

It's just the calls that are from 5 to 5. Is there something about this thread that makes people a bit... strange?

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Because I wanted to read the details of the offer. I found it after digging through their atrocious website. Thanks anyway.

I gave the details. Just remember to cancel as the extra is only for three months with AIS.
Actually you didn't. But as I say, I found them.

Actually, I did...but perhaps you can't read that well. What information did you need that I didn't post?

I read fine thanks. What speed it drops to after you use up the 12 GB is one detail I was interested in.

Because I wanted to read the details of the offer. I found it after digging through their atrocious website. Thanks anyway.

I gave the details. Just remember to cancel as the extra is only for three months with AIS.

Actually you didn't. But as I say, I found them.

Actually, I did...but perhaps you can't read that well. What information did you need that I didn't post?

I read fine thanks. What speed it drops to after you use up the 12 GB is one detail I was interested in.

Why didn't you simply ask? Anyway, now you know that it is awful and that you shouldn't depend on it.

It's just the calls that are from 5 to 5. Is there something about this thread that makes people a bit... strange?

Nothing strange here apart from your replies and the DTAC web site that doesn't answer jetrho69s question about the other 12 hours which is probably why he asked it here as might I? Where on the web site does it say that they are for calls - calls are not mentioned. It just says unlimited 384kbps for 12 hours a day and doesn't say what happens for other 12 hours??

post-101664-0-75676600-1425040726_thumb.

Nothing strange here apart from your replies and the DTAC web site that doesn't answer jetrho69s question about the other 12 hours which is probably why he asked it here as might I? Where on the web site does it say that they are for calls - calls are not mentioned. It just says unlimited 384kbps for 12 hours a day and doesn't say what happens for other 12 hours??

attachicon.gif104-785-9.JPG

Seems that you have the caught the bug too. I did not post anything to do with the 7 baht plan. That came purely from jethro69. Nothing to do me at all. Do you see what I mean now? It's obviously all too complicated for you. Take a rest.

Seems that you have the caught the bug too. I did not post anything to do with the 7 baht plan. That came purely from jethro69. Nothing to do me at all. Do you see what I mean now? It's obviously all too complicated for you. Take a rest.

I guess the meds must be clouding your vision. You specifically answered jethro69 question above about a 7 baht plan with a 12 hour window uncertainty (ref DTAC web site), then started calling everyone else around you strange.

I guess the meds must be clouding your vision. You specifically answered jethro69 question above about a 7 baht plan with a 12 hour window uncertainty (ref DTAC web site), then started calling everyone else around you strange.

Try to not be obtuse. jethro69's post is in response to my post #87. If you cannot follow the thread, then perhaps you should stay out of it.

Try to not be obtuse. jethro69's post is in response to my post #87. If you cannot follow the thread, then perhaps you should stay out of it.

I can follow the thread quite clearly thanks, and note only yourself is prone to providing sometimes incomplete answers and then throwing insults at those who try to get things clarified. I have enjoyed reading others input here however with thanks.

I can follow the thread quite clearly thanks, and note only yourself is prone to providing sometimes incomplete answers and then throwing insults at those who try to get things clarified. I have enjoyed reading others input here however with thanks.

I think #87 and #89 cover the matter. No need for endless useless questions and useless idiots with nothing to contribute.

For DTAC : "The best deal now is 49/week @384kbps again, valid until 28/02 *104*29*9#dial"

So is this over, now? The the less worst for weekly or daily, unlimited in MB, and as "fast" as possible I find on their website is :

Double Net Package 79 baht / week

Able to use 3G at maximum speed 42 Mbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 128 Kbps

200 MB
Valid until 31/03/2015
Activation shortcut *104*322*9#dial

Which is really not value! 200MB....! A joke. I am switching to True in a few weeks..... But in the meanwhile I need something! Thanks!
Edited by khman

For DTAC : "The best deal now is 49/week @384kbps again, valid until 28/02 *104*29*9#dial"

So is this over, now? The the less worst for weekly or daily, unlimited in MB, and as "fast" as possible I find on their website is :

Double Net Package 79 baht / week

Able to use 3G at maximum speed 42 Mbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 128 Kbps

200 MB
Valid until 31/03/2015
Activation shortcut *104*322*9#dial

Which is really not value! 200MB....! A joke. I am switching to True in a few weeks..... But in the meanwhile I need something! Thanks!

Post #87 or

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 79 baht

Able to use maximum speed at 512 Kbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 64 Kbps

1.2 GB

Valid until 31/03/2015

Activation shortcut *104*857*9#

or

Super Net - Weekly: 7-day 69 baht

Able to use maximum speed at 384 Kbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 64 Kbps

750 MB

Valid until 31/03/2015

Activation shortcut *104*856*9#

Jiu-Jitsu,

I just did *103*369*9# 107 baht for 15 days. Got confirmation free calls 5Am to 5PM but nothing regarding internet. But I guess yes it has Internet.

Yes I will for sure be over 1.2GB in a few days.

Thank you, it helps, I should be OK for 15 days biggrin.png

I just did *103*369*9# 107 baht for 15 days. Got confirmation free calls 5Am to 5PM but nothing regarding internet. But I guess yes it has Internet.

Where do all these codes come from?

I cannot find any reference on DTAC web site (http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html) to the 15 day for example, so is the complete list of available options (inclusive internet speeds/limitations/reduced speeds) available somewhere online?

Appreciate any leads thanks.

The cap is 384 kb/s on my Dtac subscription.It works pretty well, sometimes I prefer using 3G over TOT broadband which is crap here in Jomtien during tthe evenings. I use the phone as a router and watch streamed TV channels in low quality on my laptop. I'm surprised it works.

I cannot find any reference on DTAC web site (http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html) to the 15 day for example, so is the complete list of available options (inclusive internet speeds/limitations/reduced speeds) available somewhere online?

You can find these on thaiforums. Some codes maybe old and not working anymore.

http://www.thaibbpro.com/pro/dtac/net

http://www.thaimobilecenter.com/forum/forum.asp?category_id=10

True dropped now 59b/week 512kbps unlimited package and 9b/day too. Not good sad.png

Edited by hullupullo

Yes codes you can find in thai forums, or here from persons such as Jiu-Jitsu :)

Oh. True dropped too...? I will see this when my True 512kb for 59THB expires...

So, did test it now on the 7 bath/daily package.

Had a new Sim card which wasn't used yet with 15 bath on it.

Subscribed for the 7 bath package *104*785*9# ~1pm, remaining 7,51 bath on card. (vat not included in prices displayed)

~5pm download sopped aka no internet. Checked my balance again is 0 bath. So after 5pm, Dtac started to suck my balance dry as I didn't stop data.

Apparently, I'm still entitled to data from 5am until ~1pm tomorrow.

Conclusion: Total bullshit, or bye bye Dtac

My *103*369*9# is alright, see my previous post. It does not "eat" credit after 5PM. And I don't use the free calls.

OK, but do you have internet from 5PM - 5AM ?

I'm just browsing through the Thai forums, apparently it's ended anyway on March 1st, but you'll never know.

Will try after midnight when my subscription will end.

Edited by jethro69

Was not working for me anymore, in fact I could not load any package. Get an error message, that I still subscribed to the old package, which I'm not.

I'm off to the office tomorrow, to update my registration, the first step to move my number.

Seems that True has still a weekly package with 512 KBPS, I'll get me a Sim tomorrow, if it works out well,coffee1.gif I'll move the number to True.

You can find these on thaiforums. Some codes maybe old and not working anymore.

http://www.thaibbpro.com/pro/dtac/net

http://www.thaimobilecenter.com/forum/forum.asp?category_id=10

True dropped now 59b/week 512kbps unlimited package and 9b/day too. Not good sad.png

Thanks for that.

It does seem to me a bit screwed up that DTAC cannot tell us themselves?

My *103*369*9# is alright, see my previous post. It does not "eat" credit after 5PM. And I don't use the free calls.

OK, but do you have internet from 5PM - 5AM ?

I'm just browsing through the Thai forums, apparently it's ended anyway on March 1st, but you'll never know.

Will try after midnight when my subscription will end.

You too? You were told that the 7 baht package was 5 to 5, but the packages in #87 were unlimited...but you went for the 7 baht package and then complain about DTAC??

Seems that it's all too much for some.

Was not working for me anymore, in fact I could not load any package. Get an error message, that I still subscribed to the old package, which I'm not.

I'm off to the office tomorrow, to update my registration, the first step to move my number.

Seems that True has still a weekly package with 512 KBPS, I'll get me a Sim tomorrow, if it works out well,coffee1.gif I'll move the number to True.

When you go there, get them to cancel any existing packages....and don't give them an earache about packages no longer available.

Some has reported the TRUE has cancelled their 512kbps package too...so don't be too quick to jump.

Short update.

Went to Central yesterday, and noticed that Dtac isn't there anymore, apparently renovating the shop.

So I went just to True, got a Sim for 49 bath, topped it up with 150. They had no codes with the 512 kbps package, only one for 69 @ 384 kbps, the girl asked if she should put the package on, I declined. Said I'll try first the one I saw in the internet. so I left. Back home I checked the net, and found my package in one of the forums, and it's still working. *900*8909*17257799# , so for the moment I'm still happy. The Dtac sim I put into my tablet, so I can still receive calls.

Did not yet made a speed test on the True package.

found my package in one of the forums

Seriously, why are consumers expected to find packages for themselves on forums <deleted>? Should the mobile providers come clean and tell everyone every freaking package that is available on a given day?

found my package in one of the forums

Seriously, why are consumers expected to find packages for themselves on forums <deleted>? Should the mobile providers come clean and tell everyone every freaking package that is available on a given day?

And risk making life easy for people? Pfft... Life's got to have a meaning :)

I tried 2 different sim card on my aircard. Went to http://hlife.truecorp.co.th and couldn't find that 59b/week package anymore.

It has been moved on truewebsite as well

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/topping/net_buffet_en.html

Good if it still works with using code, I will try later. Maybe it works with that "agent" number on end of the code *900*8909*17257799#