Any 3G unlimited offer ? Operator with best peering to US and europe?

samui4me

Guys,

Do you know what's the best deal for unlimited internet, min speed 512k, being for a day, a week or a month? yes connexion with europe important. But so far it was OK/tamada with the DTAC 512kb 59bahts/week...

• Like 1

Confirmed that the DTAC promo is over. The AIS code should be on this thread. Though it's a daily code. Truemove has the same weekly package.

I can't find the AIS code in this thread, unless you mean the 9 baht / day @ 512 kbps. I'm currently using dtac's 12 Gb @ 799 @ 42 Mbps, and I was wondering if AIS have a similar offter, something not limited to 512 kbps. I am currently not aware of any such offers - the best they can do is 1 Gb of additional data (valid for 7 days) @ 42 Mbps for 100 baht, AFAIK.

AIS:

*777*985#imgPhone.gif4.5GB 427 baht

*777*986#imgPhone.gif9GB 748 baht

*777*987#imgPhone.gif12GB 855 baht

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu
  • Like 1

Guys,

Do you know what's the best deal for unlimited internet, min speed 512k, being for a day, a week or a month? yes connexion with europe important. But so far it was OK/tamada with the DTAC 512kb 59bahts/week...

You've been told that TrueMove has the same package as the now defunct DTAC package.

Guys,

You've been told that TrueMove has the same package as the now defunct DTAC package.

Hi

I am so sorry, please can you give again the infos? especially which simcard to buy and the code to activate the offer. I have re read the thread and can't find any other offer except this one "AIS has a weekly option too, if you are okay with speed of 384 KB only. the code is *777*731#"

Also, true website is 99% thai so can't understand :(

Thanks

PS : Does anyone know the best peering/quality between AIS and True as both seems to offer weekly "unlimited" at 384-512k...?

Guys,

Hi

I am so sorry, please can you give again the infos? especially which simcard to buy and the code to activate the offer. I have re read the thread and can't find any other offer except this one "AIS has a weekly option too, if you are okay with speed of 384 KB only. the code is *777*731#"

Also, true website is 99% thai so can't understand sad.png

Thanks

PS : Does anyone know the best peering/quality between AIS and True as both seems to offer weekly "unlimited" at 384-512k...?

Any Truemove H SIM will do. Usually 49 baht or free. The code is in your Inbox. Just tried AIS. Seemed the worst of the three.

DTAC was the only one that was any good. Constant 0.5Mbps for downloads. The others are carp.

I could pay up to 600 baht / month for 512 kbps if I knew I won't have to punch in codes in between, won't need to worry about data caps, stability issues etc... Can't be just me. You'd think someone'd figure that out.

Edited by AngThong

the one-week-unlimited at AIS (69 Baht for a speed of 384 KB) seems to not exist anymore either sad.png I

signed up for it today with the code of *777*731# as I did many times before and I was told that I have signed up for "unlimited up to 750 MB one week".

I don't know about the other codes that seem to offer exactly the same thing, like *777*723# and *777*981# , it is very confusing

DTAC now has (or maybe always had, I dunno) a weekly package for 199 Baht. fast speed up to 1 GB, after that 384 KB unlimited.

code is *104*28*9# but obviously only available until Feb 28, so better check their website for any changes.

the cheapest daily package whatsoever seemed to be DTAC "daily unlimited 384 KB from 5 am to 5 pm" for 7 Baht. If that time frame suits you.

code *104*785*9#

always make sure that you did not book an "auto-renew" package, otherwise you may be up for an unpleasant surprise next time you check your balance

DTAC now has (or maybe always had, I dunno) a weekly package for 199 Baht. fast speed up to 1 GB, after that 384 KB unlimited.

code is *104*28*9# but obviously only available until Feb 28, so better check their website for any changes.

the cheapest daily package whatsoever seemed to be DTAC "daily unlimited 384 KB from 5 am to 5 pm" for 7 Baht. If that time frame suits you.

code *104*785*9#

always make sure that you did not book an "auto-renew" package, otherwise you may be up for an unpleasant surprise next time you check your balance

Do you consider that good value?? If not, then why are you posting it? That is more than 856 baht per month, for 4GB of high speed Internet. Not great when they currently offer 12GB for 855 baht for month. What are you thinking?

the one-week-unlimited at AIS (69 Baht for a speed of 384 KB) seems to not exist anymore either sad.png I

signed up for it today with the code of *777*731# as I did many times before and I was told that I have signed up for "unlimited up to 750 MB one week".

I don't know about the other codes that seem to offer exactly the same thing, like *777*723# and *777*981# , it is very confusing

*777*731# No auto renew only for One 2 Call

*777*981# Auto renew

*777*983# Covers Postpaid

I would try *777*723# next if I were you.

AIS:

Is this prepaid? I can't find it anywhere on aiseservice.ais.co.th. I only see Monthly Fee 1699 Baht, get Internet 3G max speed for 10GB

Can you point me to this deal on their website? Thanks.

AIS:

Is this prepaid? I can't find it anywhere on aiseservice.ais.co.th. I only see Monthly Fee 1699 Baht, get Internet 3G max speed for 10GB

Can you point me to this deal on their website? Thanks.

Why do you need to see it on their website? If you want it, apply. If not, apply for the ones you can find. The ones I list last for three months only, so remember to cancel by the end of the third month.

Because I wanted to read the details of the offer. I found it after digging through their atrocious website. Thanks anyway.

I gave the details. Just remember to cancel as the extra is only for three months with AIS.

Actually you didn't. But as I say, I found them.

Well, came back from a 2 week trip in Laos, and have to find out that what's now on offer with Dtac is a joke, compared to the 59/week @ 512 offer. Will go for the 199/week @ 384 now :-(. And after been loyal for at least 7 years, I'll finish up my balance, and it's time to move on.....

Will go for the 199/week @ 384 now :-(. And after been loyal for at least 7 years, I'll finish up my balance, and it's time to move on.....

Isn't the 19THB/day deal better than this?

* Also I my app it mentions a 29THB/3 day deal which I haven't tested. All at 384kbps I think. The unlimited 512 is now gone.

Will go for the 199/week @ 384 now :-(. And after been loyal for at least 7 years, I'll finish up my balance, and it's time to move on.....

Isn't the 19THB/day deal better than this?

* Also I my app it mentions a 29THB/3 day deal which I haven't tested. All at 384kbps I think. The unlimited 512 is now gone.

Do not have the app (yet), will check that out, and if nothing usable can be found I mail them on the e-mail mentioned before.

So they don't loose me unprepared cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Because I wanted to read the details of the offer. I found it after digging through their atrocious website. Thanks anyway.

I gave the details. Just remember to cancel as the extra is only for three months with AIS.

Actually you didn't. But as I say, I found them.

Actually, I did...but perhaps you can't read that well. What information did you need that I didn't post?

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Silly question perhaps, but... How do you as a prepaid customer set up dtac and AIS orders as recurring?

You choose a recurring plan(or not as the case may be).

Correct, and it's very easy to cancel it too....just let your balance drop under the amount of your recurring plan.

Well, came back from a 2 week trip in Laos, and have to find out that what's now on offer with Dtac is a joke, compared to the 59/week @ 512 offer. Will go for the 199/week @ 384 now :-(. And after been loyal for at least 7 years, I'll finish up my balance, and it's time to move on.....

Which plan would that be?

Able to use 1 GB of 3G data at maximum speed 42 Mbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 384 Kbps.

Doesn't appear great value.

Try *103*359*9#imgPhone.gif 65 baht for 7 days

or

*103*369*9#imgPhone.gif 107 baht for 15 days

Able to use 1 GB of 3G data at maximum speed 42 Mbps. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 384 Kbps.

Try *103*359*9#imgPhone.gif 65 baht for 7 days

or

Do you have details? Speed/data? I couldn't find those promotions on their website nor on the app.sad.png

Try *103*359*9# imgPhone.gif 65 baht for 7 days

or

Do you have details? Speed/data? I couldn't find those promotions on their website nor on the app.sad.png

If it still works. Unlimited 384 kbps. DTAC calls 5am to 5pm.

Try *103*359*9# imgPhone.gif 65 baht for 7 days

or

If it still works. Unlimited 384 kbps. DTAC calls 5am to 5pm.

Can only find one for 7 bath /day 5am to 5pm @384kbps *104*785*9# dial

But what I'm supposed to do the other 12 hours? whistling.gif

As many offers will expire the weekend, I'll just wait what comes up next month