Fake police vehicle?

Asiantravel

Why is everybody on this guys back ? Are you jealous ?

Whats the issue with a farang volunteer with an official vehicle ?

Surely he too has to play by the rules. Unless he did pull you

over all alone and play a big shit, why is everybody jumping on him ???

luudee

Yeah you're right, I also don't understand the envy.

In earlier life I was also a policeman.............and a doctor and a firefighter.

But I grew over all this at the age of 10.

luudee

To each his own, but if you put yourself out there like that for ridicule, you'll most likely get what you deserve...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

^^^ Because he decorated his own vehicle himself - after asking permission maybe - but he was not provided with the vehicle and thus it is not an official one.

I know several Thai Cops, and they all provide their own bikes ...

So whats the big deal ??? Envy !!!

The have nots drool after the guy who made it !

So it's his personal car that he got the official marks on !

Big deal !

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

luudee

Yeah you're right, I also don't understand the envy.

In earlier life I was also a policeman.............and a doctor and a firefighter.

But I grew over all this at the age of 10.

Doesn't really look like you did grow up ...

Envy seems to get the better part of you ....

luudee

luudee

To each his own, but if you put yourself out there like that for ridicule, you'll most likely get what you deserve...

I think you are exaggerating a bit ! How is he putting him self "for ridicule" ?

So he takes his job serious, and is trying to do the best of it ... I take my job

serious as well ...

As long as he has not stepped out of the line and did something illegal/unlawful,

I can not understand all this fuss ...

luudee

Edited by luudee

^^^ Because he decorated his own vehicle himself - after asking permission maybe - but he was not provided with the vehicle and thus it is not an official one.

You know for a fact that he decorated it all him self ?

Without any department help ? Really ?

Well, more power to him !

luudee

I think you are exaggerating a bit ! How is he putting him self "for ridicule" ?

So he takes his job serious, and is trying to do the best of it ... I take my job

serious as well ...

As long as he has not stepped out of the line and did something illegal/unlawful,

I can not understand all this fuss ...

luudee

I’d say there’s a difference between taking a job seriously and being a poser.

Didn’t strike a nerve here did I, or is it you driving the car luudee? smile.png

• Like 1

Why would anyone envy a tool that pretends to be a policema, and decorates his own car?

Let me guess, you do the same...

• Like 1

The point is that its his personal vehicle and he works for the Highway Police a couple times a month, maybe, at check points where that vehicle is not part of the duty. So for 28 days of the month he is neither going to or coming from any Highway Police activity and is driving around in a vehicle that looks official but isn't. Not even fully fledged police do that.

Only a fully fledged tool would do what he is doing.

• Like 2

I know several Thai Cops, and they all provide their own bikes ...

So whats the big deal ??? Envy !!!

The have nots drool after the guy who made it !

So it's his personal car that he got the official marks on !

Big deal !

Drool over a volunteer cop.....seriously ?

You must be kidding. I don't drool over real police in first world countries....I feel for the poor buggers. This guy, just laugh at the poor pathetic soul. Wannabe 55555

• Like 1

Luudee we'll chip in and get you one of these.

Cool, my kids will love it !

PM for shipping address....

Why would anyone envy a tool that pretends to be a policema, and decorates his own car?

No I would never do something like this either. I just think jumping on somebody because of his

personal choices like this is pathetic .... don't people here have nothing better to do ?

Most probably don't even own a car ...

No I would never do something like this either. I just think jumping on somebody because of his

personal choices like this is pathetic .... don't people here have nothing better to do ?

Nice assumption, totally baseless. Certainly won't be putting police stickers on my car.

• Like 2

Nice assumption, totally baseless. Certainly won't be putting police stickers on my car.
You prefer to work undercover ?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you

You prefer to work undercover ?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you

Sure, I understand that.

Can you also tell em about when you were in the S.W.A.T. I like those stories too. ;)

• Like 1