Property developers in Pattaya now feel impact from dropping Russian currency

webfact

Who the heck thought up the name Pattaya Posh. I'll bet my shirt it was a Thai. They don't have a clue and I doubt they would have done some market research. Pattaya Pride or Pattaya Perfect maybe but Posh. Why not Pattaya Naff. Kowgai Mai ??

The giant advertising board,on the Suk,just around the corner from this ...erm, go see "18% every six month rebate" yes 18% for 3 years

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the heck thought up the name Pattaya Posh. I'll bet my shirt it was a Thai. They don't have a clue and I doubt they would have done some market research. Pattaya Pride or Pattaya Perfect maybe but Posh. Why not Pattaya Naff. Kowgai Mai ??

The giant advertising board,on the Suk,just around the corner from this ...erm, go see "18% every six month rebate" yes 18% for 3 years

...bit of a rush today,should be "18% rebate,or cash back,every 6 months for 3 years" That for Pattaya Posh is some giveaway,but the way its progressing is dire

Probably 18% over 3 years, ie. 3% every 6 months. 108% refund would be odd.

I'm no expert, but the build quality on that place looks horrible.

Edited by ace

In case someone recalls, long time ago there was a pinned topic at the top of the Pattaya forum called " the cube ". It was from a sponsor who was gonna build the best and most affordable condo in Pattaya Pratumnak.

The topic has been removed in the mean time.

I did a google and it is expected to be finished 2016 Q2. I then went to the website of the developer and the latest picture posted on there was of the foundation, so not sure if he's gonna get it finished in the next few months.

I guess he feels the pinch.

http://www.cubepattaya.com/en-gb/galleries

Probably 18% over 3 years, ie. 3% every 6 months. 108% refund would be odd.

I'm no expert, but the build quality on that place looks horrible.

Watched the building being built,two empty columns ,serving as lift shafts keep that place together, a pack of cards,one wall blown out by gas explosion will bring the lot down,. Now the swimming pool is under construction on top no wonder the Thais living close by held a protest at ts construction