Kubota B7000

elgato

For oil/fule/air fillters,just ask your local spares dealers,they should know what fillters are needed,a lot of fule and oil fillters are almost universal, my Hino e184 has had an oil fillter from a Nissan President car, it works ok.I had a problem,and needed a fule filter, asp, went to my local general shop at our local market and got a fule fillter an un-known brand,fitted it, and it worked ok.

This is Thailand, most dealers will not have a part catalogue as I said they will give you what fit's, unless you go to a main dealer with the relavernt part numbers.

I would have thought, the set of fillters you have should have some part numbers on,somewhere.

Also your tractor was manufactured between 1973-1977, so finding genuine parts might not be easy,my Hino is from the same time,and finding some parts is difficult, ie the UJ in the front axle for the 4 wheel drive went, bearing collapsed ,the splines got chewed up,my local guy said " we do not have one of them",so he sold me a splined shaft and a UJ joint,off the shelf ,and got a local guy to fit it all ,now works fine .

I think fluid levels will in the form of a level plug on the casings.is there a dipstick,near the gear leaver for checking the oil in the back end of the tractor.Good luck

KS

Got the oil level figured out - dipstick next to the shifter is for trans/rear diff/hydraulics. Would be nice to know capacities for when I change fluids. Also, no visible #'s on the filters. sad.png

Edited by elgato

Got the oil level figured out - dipstick next to the shifter is for trans/rear diff/hydraulics. Would be nice to know capacities for when I change fluids. Also, no visible #'s on the filters. sad.png

If you keep back fluids when you drain them it will give you some idea of what you will need ,for the engine,,a 5lt can should do, for the back end ,a 25 lt drum should be more than enough,

Clean the old fillters up and take them with you ,your local guy should match them up ,if it has been in Thailand for some time ,the fillters must have been changed,so they should be available

As I said most oil/fuel filters are universal, air filter might be a problem ,unless it is a oil bath type of air cleaner.

Clean the old fillters up and take them with you ,your local guy should match them up ,if it has been in Thailand for some time ,the fillters must have been changed,so they should be available

I was thinking of that as a last resort. There are a lot of tractor repair shops in my area so it looks like a day out and about to find the parts.

You can find cross reference to other brands of filters like this

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/2008/12/gray-market-kubota-air-filter-part-numbers/

or just this

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cross%20reference%20kubota%20oil%20filter

I have a lot of time on a B7100D cleaning out barn stalls, tilling a garden, turning compost piles, digging post holes, etc. They weigh the same and they are within 2 HP of each other although the 7000 is 2 cyl. and the 7100 is 3 cyl. If yours is 4x4 it's a B7000D. If it's not 4x4 it's a B7000.

They are wonderful and bulletproof little tractors and will do a lot more work than the size and hp would suggest. They are as handy as a shirt pocket too.

Cheers

Edited by NeverSure

Got the Kubota #'s from another site.

Air - 70000-11221

Oil - HH150-32094

Fuel - 15231-43560

Thanks to all who tried to help!

I wish you luck trying to find them,I think you might struggle.

But, if you do find them let us know.

Part #'s are for a large number of Kubota models so I'm hoping it won't be a problem. Off to K-City next week to the dealer. Will report back on results.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/2008/12/gray-market-kubota-air-filter-part-numbers/

or just this

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cross%20reference%20kubota%20oil%20filter

I have a lot of time on a B7100D cleaning out barn stalls, tilling a garden, turning compost piles, digging post holes, etc. They weigh the same and they are within 2 HP of each other although the 7000 is 2 cyl. and the 7100 is 3 cyl. If yours is 4x4 it's a B7000D. If it's not 4x4 it's a B7000.

They are wonderful and bulletproof little tractors and will do a lot more work than the size and hp would suggest. They are as handy as a shirt pocket too.

Cheers

I love mine and it's 4WD too! Haven't done much of anything with it due to lack of implements. Really want to get in the dirt and play, er...work!

or just this

Cheers

I love mine and it's 4WD too! Haven't done much of anything with it due to lack of implements. Really want to get in the dirt and play, er...work!

They have a lot of torque and the PTO will power bigger implements than I would have guessed. We borrowed both a 4' and a 5' bush hog mower from the dealer thinking it would probably bog down with a 5' but we wanted to know. It powered the 5' so well we bought it. We rented both a 5' and 6' rear blade thinking the same thing and it wound up getting the 6'. Ours has a loader which helps with traction. In compound low it never runs out of power. It will lose traction first. Then I fill the loader with dirt and finish the job. :)

We have bigger tractor for the fields but this little orange thing does all of the work inside and outside of the barn, tilling the garden (5' tiller) smoothing driveways etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fuel filter is a Wix 33389. You can use google to cross reference that to a brand you have available.

You can download the manual for your tractor HERE if you don't have one.

Edit. Your engine is a Kubota D750 and it was used in a lot of machines, not just the tractor. You might look for things that way too.

Edit 2. If your tractor is 4X4 it is a B7000D.

Edited by NeverSure

That link gets stuck on some other site. I've been using a B6000 manual for general reference because it's a similar machine (other than CCW PTO) and the manuals are available for free in English. The B7000(D) manuals I've found so far are only in Japanese because that model was built solely for use in Japan.