Cooked Christmas Turkey delivery Chiang Mai

alexpoker

I heard that Rimping delivers cooked Turkeys for christmas. However after calling them just now, they are booked for today and tomorrow.

Anyone know any other places where you can order a cooked turkey or something smiliar for delivery in Chiang Mai?

If not, does anyone know wheres a good place to buy a portable oven to cook roasts etc.

Thanks

you are a bit late. most of the places that offer the service had a cut off by 21 or 22 December. Airport Central Plaza had a few models of small ovens on promotion the other day. i would imagine most of the shops (Siam TV, Niyom, etc.) do also.

you are a bit late. most of the places that offer the service had a cut off by 21 or 22 December. Airport Central Plaza had a few models of small ovens on promotion the other day. i would imagine most of the shops (Siam TV, Niyom, etc.) do also.

Maybe the OP figured out too late which date Christmas is this year coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Since most turkeys are sold as imported frozen birds here, you have to get your order in 3 or 4 days in advance. It takes a couple days just to thaw out a turkey properly.

That being said, Rim Ping will probably cook a New Years turkey for you. They've done that for us in previous years.

Maybe the OP figured out too late which date Christmas is this year coffee1.gif

It's called planning ahead, even a little bit helps...