America Provides Thailand High Tech Gear To Combat Disc Piracy

sriracha john

My turn to raise this from the dead, Valjean. :o

It's apparent that you lean towards a belief that greed is good - or at least beneficial - and perhaps an integral factor within a successful capitalistic society. While I would guess that you really don't admire greed as a human trait from your perspective it does appear to you that it 'works.'

My friend, I am highly doubtful that little good could, or does, ever result from such a twisted concept. In any case, I would venture to claim that the damage far outshadows any possible potential for good. And, IMHO, greed within the corporate world is rampant. That would most definitely include software and entertainment giants.

We could more than likely debate the finer points until doomsday without either of us seeing the other's perspective. Suffice it to say that I do not uphold greed in any form, nor do I support those who practice it. You may, if you will, as you have the choice. In the meanwhile, I will feel no pity for a situation in which they have a large role to play themselves. Som nam na.

Copy away! :D

I love piracy, who bloody pays $190 AUD for windows XP? Its a rip, i rather pay my 100 baht :o

I will be a supporter of piraters till the end

I agree Donz, if Microsoft charged a fair price for their product I would probably look upon it differently.

The same goes for DVD's and CD's. To charge someone $20 US for a new DVD and/or $15 US for a new CD the industry is just asking for piracy to exist. And to that they only have themselves to blame for their misdeeds of greed.