Sakon Nakhon man wins 90 million Baht Lotto

webfact

Sakon Nakhon Man Wins 90 Million Baht Lotto
By Khaosod English

14200214631420021595l.jpg
Lottery vendor in Nakhon Ratchasima province, 27 August 2014.

SAKON NAKHON - A state employee in Sakon Nakhon province has been declared the biggest winner of the last lottery draw of the year 2014, reaping 90 million baht in prize money.

Phanuchit Srihaklang, 36, who works at the local Provincial Administrative Organisation, said he picked the government lottery ticket with the number 461704 because he was inspired by the license plate number of his car, 7104.

"I was driving to work at the PAO, but another vehicle crashed into the back of my car," Phanuchit said.

Phanuchit explained that he merely wanted to buy lottery tickets that end with the number "04," but he could only find the ones with the number 461704.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1420021463

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-12-31

It seems that the army's intervention didn't change a lot. Not for the long run, roughly speaking.

Now you'll have to pay the old price for the "pay the real amount of money for a short period of time propaganda".

And keep smiling in the Land of Smiles. wai2.gif

And Why's. --facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

90 million Baht is roughly $120.00 or I million = approx. $40,000.0

Where did you go to school?

90 million baht comes in at just under $3 million

Where did you go to school? I couldn't decipher that line, much less correct it. o_O

Where did you go to school? I couldn't decipher that line, much less correct it. o_O

At todays EX rat its $2,745,576.57rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

At todays EX rat its $2,745,576.57rolleyes.gif

You're right about it. You can definitely call it an "exchange rat." facepalm.gif

I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's some European guys figured out that the Thai lottery numbers were determined by a revolving cylindrical

metal tube that spun and was stopped with a mechanical clutch, presumably on a random number. The three Euros set up a room directly across from the Thai. lottery office, with a

view of the cylinder . they electronically over rode and controlled the cylinder. they got the Thai Lottery for whole bunch of money, I heard over a million US

dollars. however they were as most crook, caught and arrested, greed got them arrested. if they had shut down and left Thailand. they would have

been in tall cotton. After that incident the Thais changed the whole system to something similar to what the Lotto's use here in the USA.

jj

Exactly what are you trying to decipher?

• 2 weeks later...