Pattaya Accomm similar to Royal Twins Palace Hotel

fishhooks

Would appreciate if anyone with knowledge or experience here, could advise of a similar hotel in a similar location for a week in late January / early February.

This one is opposite the Royal Garden Plaza and although classed as a 3 star, I always gave it credit during many stays over the last 10 years or so as somewhat better than that, let's say almost 4 star. Very nice rooms if you know what to request and an excellent view of the beach and bay.

Even as a Member with their Loyalty Club Card, checking the current prices, they have near on doubled to over 3,000 Baht PN,where I'm sure last couple of years the price for members which always include a full breakfast was a tad under 2,000 Baht.

Wife and I only go down to Pattaya during a two month stay in Thailand each year, for a change of scenery, but if prices here have risen so much, just in a year, I don't really care if we go there at all!

Royal Twin Pattaya Member

Address : 223 M.10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20260 Thailand

 Booking Summary

 Check in:

Monday,February 02, 2015

 Check out:

Monday,February 09, 2015

Adult: 2

Avg./Night

Night

Qty.

Total

Deluxe Room

THB 1,529.31 7 2 THB 21,410.34

The room is available. You will receive voucher confirmation immediately after payment is successful

Total 21,410.34 Baht

Vat & Service Charge 3,789.66 Baht

Grand Total 25,200 Baht

(Include of Tax and Service Charge)

********************************************************************************************

So, 25,200 Baht divided by 7 nights comes comes in at THB 3,600 Per Night

For a hotel that was charging around 2K for the same deal last year......Yes, a Deluxe Room as they call it but only a couple of hundred Baht more than the next standard down the scale!