a good gym in pattaya, im on a budget. advice please thanks guys.

dirtycash

hi

maybe this topic has been asked before but here goes, i want to know where i can get a decent gym in pattaya doing muay thai or mma / bjj , trainers need to train you and not sit about smoking and drinking all day, ive heard some horror stories about tonys gym was like that. also a gym i went to 6 years ago stiplotek i paid 3000 baht up front for 1 month but trainers made me do sit ups and bounce on a lorry tyre for 30-40 mins before i even got into the ring for some pads , pads only last 3 rounds then that was it. so after 3 times there i got sick of it and left so they were 3k up with no one to train ( a good ploy )

anyway, i really need to get into some kind of sport, i will stay in pattaya and do not want to spend my days and nights drinking in bars etc. i am interested in anything i can get involved it wether it be muay thai, mma, bjj .

im on a budget and the likes of fairtex i will not pay , 800 a session, its a rip off !!!

thankyou

Edited by dirtycash

• 3 weeks later...

Sidyodtong gym run by Khru Yodtong one of the most respected teachers in Thailand an one of only 11 that is allowed to send fighters to Lumpinee. Camp style old school training at it's best haven't trained there for about ten years but he is still around I think the day rate was about 300 baht should be able to google him fairly easily

• 4 weeks later...