Gym, jacuzzi, swimming pool,and relax

merideur

Hi,

living in South Pattaya in a very confortable condo, I am looking for a place, hotel or resort or else, where I can pay for membership to use in the morning their gym room, jacuzzi, swimming pool, shower and relax…

Even if its an expensive place, I dont care

Anyone can help me,please

Thanks to all

Fitz health club at the Royal Cliff Resort comes with all the trimmings such as some very nice Cybex arc-trainers and Life Fitness equipment, large and well-maintained pool areas with a jacuzzis, steam rooms, tennis and squash courts and putting green for golf. Enclosed the price list (for last year).

FITZ Club 2014.pdf

• Like 1

Fitz health club at the Royal Cliff Resort comes with all the trimmings such as some very nice Cybex arc-trainers and Life Fitness equipment, large and well-maintained pool areas with a jacuzzis, steam rooms, tennis and squash courts and putting green for golf. Enclosed the price list (for last year).

Not a bad price for such a classy place and I see that it also gets you 10% off their restaurants, so you can put all the weight back on in style!

I'm half-tempted myself, and I detest being active.

• Like 1

prs fitness 3000 / month

Where is prs ???

PRS Hotel in South Pattaya. It's on what used to be called Soi 17 and is now officially called Soi Regional Land (though most people still call it Soi 17). If you follow Third Road towards Bali Hai from the junction with South Pattaya Road you turn left at the first set of traffic lights (where the road sign says Soi Regional Land). Follow the road for a few hundred yards/metres and PRS Hotel is on the left. You can also get there by simply following Soi 17 from Second Road opposite Soi Diamond and going straight across the traffic lights when you get to Third Road.

• Like 1

Not a bad price for such a classy place and I see that it also gets you 10% off their restaurants, so you can put all the weight back on in style!

I'm half-tempted myself, and I detest being active.

Agreed, and there's a 7000 Baht discount for members of their wine club. Damn, now I'm interested in joining that too!

• 2 months later...