Is the makkasan area a ghetto for arabs,africans, indians?

ultimate weapon

You're obsessed by Indians and the like. So many of your posts now are going on about them and 'how they don't know how to act'.

We get it. You don't like Indians. You're not fond of ethnic minorities. You don't need to make multiple posts on the topic, mate. laugh.png

You're obsessed by Indians and the like. So many of your posts now are going on about them and 'how they don't know how to act'.

We get it. You don't like Indians. You're not fond of ethnic minorities. You don't need to make multiple posts on the topic, mate. laugh.png

I was asking about makkasan and you bring up indians. What's the correlation? I was asking about it cos i noticed they all seem to congregate there so what's the deal.

Lord, what a weird post.

Ultimate, looks like you need attention. Your gf's probably off to make some cash on an LT assignment so this needs to be arranged. It's not difficult. Here's what to do.

Put on your pants, no underpants though, and get to the corner of Suk and Soi 5, where the McDonald's is. Stand at the edge of the sidewalk, pull your pants down, flap your hands and make loud shrieking bird noises. Ladyboys and Arabs and Africans and Indians and other inferior people will gather by the dozen, clap and take your picture. Then, when you feel happy again, pull your pants up, thank the crowd, grab a cab and head home.

And report back please how it all went.

• Like 1

Lord, what a weird post.

Ultimate, looks like you need attention. Your gf's probably off to make some cash on an LT assignment so this needs to be arranged. It's not difficult. Here's what to do.

Put on your pants, no underpants though, and get to the corner of Suk and Soi 5, where the McDonald's is. Stand at the edge of the sidewalk, pull your pants down, flap your hands and make loud shrieking bird noises. Ladyboys and Arabs and Africans and Indians and other inferior people will gather by the dozen, clap and take your picture. Then, when you feel happy again, pull your pants up, thank the crowd, grab a cab and head home.

Seems like you have extensive experience in this. Might i ask did the farangs clap? How long did you have to stand before a crowd gathered? Did the cops come? Why didn't you ask for money?

Are you by any chance offended or an arab,indian,african or a leftie?

Is the definition of racism extended to asking questions? I mean yarowat in bkk is pretty messy would you think it offensive if i asked and it's the name in NYC's chinatown. I would fanthom no.

• Like 2

i dont see too many africans hanging with whitey, arabs or indians. they tend to bunch together. the african women are willing to do greek for whites or blacks. i dont think they will do it with asians or indians though.

i dont see too many africans hanging with whitey, arabs or indians. they tend to bunch together. the african women are willing to do greek for whites or blacks. i dont think they will do it with asians or indians though.

What's do greek? Copulate?

Anyway i notice that asians don't really fancy african women.

Lord, what a weird post.

Seems like you have extensive experience in this. Might i ask did the farangs clap? How long did you have to stand before a crowd gathered? Did the cops come? Why didn't you ask for money?

Are you by any chance offended or an arab,indian,african or a leftie?

Is the definition of racism extended to asking questions? I mean yarowat in bkk is pretty messy would you think it offensive if i asked and it's the name in NYC's chinatown. I would fanthom no.

Ultimate, sweetie, I was just trying to help. And I am sorry if you were offended. From your multiple posts one after another I figured you were in need of a hug. Happens to the best of us. Nothing to be ashamed of.

And I figured you were alone in a tiny apartment deep down a soi somewhere. So I thought to get you out to a place with people. But then I realized even with people around one can feel lonely, more so in fact, if there's no one to talk to. So that's where taking your clothes and flapping your arms and making bird noises came. To get attention. To get people to interact. To feel better. I meant no harm.

Well, hey, if my help isn't appreciated then fine I'll leave. Take care.

Edited by The Dancer

your quite correct, for very sound reasons.

those reasons being primarily the physical limitations on length and increased cushion size necessary for successful greek.

those reasons being primarily the physical limitations on length and increased cushion size necessary for successful greek.

please...the reason is much simpler than those. it's because most black/african women are fugly.

most sexpats go to europe, south america or asia. not many want to go to the dark continent.

• Like 1

Keeping lying to yourself. Asians don't like africans.

Keeping lying to yourself. Asians don't like africans.
You dont know what fantasies they keep secret. Two different thai men warned me that almost all thai girls that want foreigners only want money or move to a western country.

In my home country Ive seen a lot of asian girls that have been living there since early age. They usually have relationships with natives. I asked one of the thai guys this (he said that 6/7 want money): What if you are the same age, easy on the eye and have the ability to get girls back home? Why should you have troubles getting a thai girl.

His answer: That is what we get learned since early age.

Asian guys are not considered more sexy/physically attractive in western countries, sometimes the total opposite actually.

Seems they have got it all wrong.

You dont need to have a big penis but well some thai girls might want something a bit longer, not a 4 inch thai penis (statistic). And well a thai man can have a longer one too of course.

Anyway, a lot of thai girls might not want to have a relationship with a foreigner. But they might masturbate fantasizing about westerners, arabs, latinos or blacks. Fantasies about different ethnical sterotypes.

The thai man doesnt have a masculine look in general.

And they are obsessed with half foreigner-thais.

Look at the high amount of half farang 'superstar' males in tv and movies.

Miss Thailand is half american (USA)!

Edited by BKKBobby