How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

Costas2008

I think if you have a normal loving relationship ( two people love each other ) then why be in doubt.But if you are a farang who " rents a lady on a monthly basis ( not a relationship ) then i would say that for sure many of them will be " Playing away from home " I think it would be quite understanding that if you pay a lady to live with you then the chances are high that she will be wanting some " hows your father " with someone that she really likes ( " free " )

If you were a lady then wouldn't you...?

F.J x

Nope, when mine cheats, he has to pay too.

I can completely trust her on that one.

If she were to cheat on me for free, I would be completely devastated!

• Like 1

Everybody is with their partner on borough time, may it be death, divorce or loose her or him to someone else. I believe to always be prepared for when that day comes.

In the meantime enjoy each other's company, but surely D Day will come.

• Like 2

I would not trust my wife's ability to logically problem solve in any situation. I don't think she would intentionally let me down in a physical sense but you can't really be sure of anything with Thai women. Hence I don't waste much time thinking about it

• Like 2

100%. She's a diamond. Told me today that her daughter is proud of me, and so is she. And this, coming from a farmer's daughter. I am humbled.

Have a farmers daughter myself.. ..anyone that longs for the the "hiso chinese" have shallow lowso ambitions....social climbing ego fed low self esteem parasites....they don't want a woman of substance - they want bragging rights.....and they end up with exactly what they deserve......

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2

Simple for me really Costas.

100% trust , both me to her and her to me. Been like that the 10 years weve been together.

Ditto in everything.

I agree with N47HAN and Crossy 100%.

I have known my wife 21 years and been married to her for 16 years this April.

Trust builds over time for me. When you marry someone neither partner really knows the other. We have been together for 42 years married 40. We work and play well together... 5 children, many grand and great grand children here and in the USA...

• Like 2

I don't trust them as far as i can throw them

I like them younger than me,,, so

will they cheat on me,,,, sure ,,,maybe

will they steal from me,,,sure,,, only what i allow

will they ever leave me,,,sure,,,i hope so

i'm not one for long term relationships so if

you want to go then leave,,,

what do i think about that,,, NEXT.

I love the chase, always have.

• Like 1

Does "AGE" Have Anything To Do With It?

My Thai woman is 47, and just seems content and very happy with our life.

She despises Thai men, has plenty of money, and is "com-fort-able" in her own skin.

Gets plenty of sex.

So ... what is she missing? What would she be seeking?

I ask the OP -- what is your wife/GF missing?

Honestly ... Mine would never ever do anything to ruin what she's always wanted.

At 61 ... Neither will I.

I don't trust them as far as i can throw them

I like them younger than me,,, so

will they cheat on me,,,, sure ,,,maybe

will they steal from me,,,sure,,, only what i allow

will they ever leave me,,,sure,,,i hope so

i'm not one for long term relationships so if

you want to go then leave,,,

what do i think about that,,, NEXT.

I love the chase, always have.

Always good for a laugh......

trust her not to steal my house ...... 0%

trust her not to have sex with someone else ...... 0%

trust her not to steal from my wallet ...... 0%

She's a great s&%g though!

Well mine did one of the 3 that I know of....

Maybe one of the three I do not know of.

And one of the three I never trusted her enough to present her the opportunity.

• Like 1

Like I was saying never trust a girl in Thailand 100% Especially with finances. I have just heard too many horror stories about guys loosing everything. Never invest in property or business without getting good independent legal advice. Alway make sure you are worth more alive than dead and arrange things so that you can walk away at a moments notice.

• Like 1

We've been married twenty years now and there has always been a high level of trust. We pool everything and I had nothing when I met her so I am one of the very few expats who can say (without a doubt) that she's not with me for material wealth. I hit the jackpot when I met her and all of my friends agree with that. Don't know what I did to deserve such a woman and she says the same about me (she means it in the opposite way though) Lol

The only regret I have is that we never smashed plates at our wedding!

• Like 2

Impossible to replace me, won't happen.....100% trust.....plus if she leaves it will cost her a fortune as she never made me sign a prenuptial.

biggrin.png

Wow, you have a partner! I always figured you'd be too old for that! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Sadly the majority of guys pay and it is obvious they found them in a bar.

I think if you have a normal loving relationship ( two people love each other ) then why be in doubt.But if you are a farang who " rents a lady on a monthly basis ( not a relationship ) then i would say that for sure many of them will be " Playing away from home " I think it would be quite understanding that if you pay a lady to live with you then the chances are high that she will be wanting some " hows your father " with someone that she really likes ( " free " )

If you were a lady then wouldn't you...?

F.J x

• Like 1

yea are the majority of foreigners in Thailand great. A nice 2 by 4 to the head would do wonders when grabbing at women

Another 100% here....I have eyes wide open and away from my own fear of possibilities have never found a reason to doubt her....what I do not trust are the entry level want 2 be farangs - some who think Thai women are meat....ex GFs have had their hands grabbed at markets and cornered at malls along with the clever (they think) lines....the women hate this and it furthers the distrust of farangs good and bad....unfortunately I was not there for the afronts....and that's what they are when not invited/welcomed....it's a matter of propriety in all directions + we do not frequent people/situations with those of at risk behavior.....I'm lucky in that my wife is not prone to deception...and - in fact - is uncomfortable around less than truthful people or situations - as am I....that might make our social circle smaller but it's better off without the fringers or negative prople anyway.....there are a lot of quality people around if you pay attention and watch who you chose to associate with....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Simple for me really Costas.

100% trust , both me to her and her to me. Been like that the 10 years weve been together.

Ditto in everything.

I agree with N47HAN and Crossy 100%.

I have known my wife 21 years and been married to her for 16 years this April.

I can beat that with ease,
I trusted my wife with everything I had for 30 years, then she took everything I had (if you wanna include dating, make that 32 years).
My Canadian pal trusted his wife with everything he had for 35 years, after that she also took everything he had.

You trusting guys make me laugh.
(in a sad and knowing sort of way)

I must hold the record then, mine only needed 5 years, I trusted her completely!

P.S: Don't think this only happens in Thailand she was from the Philippines...