How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

Costas2008

I was in Athens a month ago, what an awful place. Nothing much there apart from the Acropofshit

No wonder Greeks want to live elsewhere..... what a terrible place

Thank you for visiting Athens.

Hope we see you again in the future.

But please try to stay on topic and not travel around.

Terrible place, full of m0r0nic greasy dagos just walking about doing nothing.

I shall never go back, mistake in the first place and I would advise nobody to go to this shitehole

Valid point dannyboy. When the little fella calls the shots the judgement can be clouded. "Daling solly I boom boom another man I drunk last night. But I love u na. I not do again. Plomise. I horny now we can have sec?" Oh what the hell I'll forgive u this time. Not do again ok? "I plomise teerak".

• Like 1

off road pat,

Agree with you 100%.

I would trust my wife with my life.

I wonder how many of the negative posters on here are in or have been in a relationship with an ex-bar girl (or even worse one still working) ?

why you think "not" trust is negative? Did you trust your wife/GF 100% from the first day you met her? When exactly your 100% started? Do you know? Did you one day woke up and thought...hey from today onwards I trust her 100% sounds like a joke to me. Why you lecture people and call them negative when they don't trust their partner? Are you The Pope?

off road pat,

Agree with you 100%.

I would trust my wife with my life.

I wonder how many of the negative posters on here are in or have been in a relationship with an ex-bar girl (or even worse one still working) ?

And I wonder how many posters wish they were in a relationship with a bar girl?sad.pngwub.png

• Like 1

Valid point dannyboy. When the little fella calls the shots the judgement can be clouded. "Daling solly I boom boom another man I drunk last night. But I love u na. I not do again. Plomise. I horny now we can have sec?" Oh what the hell I'll forgive u this time. Not do again ok? "I plomise teerak".

. Sir, How did you get my GFs script, Absolutely Authentic...555555555

Of all the Thai/farang relationships i have seen perhaps over a hundred have never seen one get past the two year mark. But then again they were dumb enough to get a bar girl- hooker. Have been with mine over sixteen years. DID NOT meet her in a bar nor massage shop and she barely spoke any English when we met.

You don,t drink. One reason you have a good woman. Sadly the majority not the minority can say the same. That is why once they enter Thailand its all down hill from there. Screwed up head screwed up life period. No good woman wants a drunk anywhere.

Trust my wife 100%,I was fleeced by my exwife (good old UK law) she got the lot, i kept my pension, my wife has her own car,her own house , works for a good company in Rayong, she trusts me 100% 2, she is 20yrs younger than me, we have a good life, we have fun, we both don't drink,smoke or gamble, we have good friends, infact we live a very normal life, and we don't give all our money to her family, did not pay her mum and dad so we could get married,or her brothers motorcycles or carsetc we have a very normal life so yes trust her 100%

There are far more good marriages between Thai women and farang men than bad marriages. People on Thai Visa know about the bad ones because they are talked about far more. The good marriages don't get talked about,

1 because the people involved are happy with each other and don't need to tell an anonymous forum.

2 bad news is always reported and sells but good news doesn't.

There have been good news threads on TVF before but they were normally closed because of the whiners and moaners and those who think all Thai women are the same.

News flash. Thai women are NOT all the same. Neither are farang women all the same either.

• Like 1

Of all the Thai/farang relationships i have seen perhaps over a hundred have never seen one get past the two year mark. But then again they were dumb enough to get a bar girl- hooker. Have been with mine over sixteen years. DID NOT meet her in a bar nor massage shop and she barely spoke any English when we met.

You don,t drink. One reason you have a good woman. Sadly the majority not the minority can say the same. That is why once they enter Thailand its all down hill from there. Screwed up head screwed up life period. No good woman wants a drunk anywhere.

Trust my wife 100%,I was fleeced by my exwife (good old UK law) she got the lot, i kept my pension, my wife has her own car,her own house , works for a good company in Rayong, she trusts me 100% 2, she is 20yrs younger than me, we have a good life, we have fun, we both don't drink,smoke or gamble, we have good friends, infact we live a very normal life, and we don't give all our money to her family, did not pay her mum and dad so we could get married,or her brothers motorcycles or carsetc we have a very normal life so yes trust her 100%

There are far more good marriages between Thai women and farang men than bad marriages. People on Thai Visa know about the bad ones because they are talked about far more. The good marriages don't get talked about,

1 because the people involved are happy with each other and don't need to tell an anonymous forum.

2 bad news is always reported and sells but good news doesn't.

There have been good news threads on TVF before but they were normally closed because of the whiners and moaners and those who think all Thai women are the same.

News flash. Thai women are NOT all the same. Neither are farang women all the same either.

then you hang out in strange circles. i know plenty that have lasted for decades

• Like 2

Your "then again" qualifier about says it all. This is year number 5 for my Thai wife and I, and I know many Thai-Farang couples who have been together longer than that. Bars and massage shops might not be the best places to embark on a relationship.

I know of a few bar girl relationships that have lasted and are still together. I will say however that there is no real love in these marriages from what I see. Also, The ones that lasted did so because the guys have enough money to keep her interested. Starting a relationship with a bar fine is not a good way to start. But on the other hand I guess the girl hit rock bottom to be willing to perform her bar duties so for her in most cases it can only get better.

One funny thing I have seen is that after a few years out of the bar the guys forget where they meet their wives. And even discussing directly with only me they try to change history. " I met her at a restaurant" But I know for sure the true story... Hahaha ....

So, you are married to a Thai lady and live in Thailand for 16 years? Where did you meet your wife Jim?

So, you are married to a Thai lady and live in Thailand for 16 years? Where did you meet your wife Jim?

Seen plenty of Thai/foreigner relationships 10+ years and still going. Hooker or not, doesn't matter.

But this thread is about trusting, not about length or strength of relationship.

Trust is not important to me, and is not a requirement in any relationship I enter.

Neither is past employment history, or previous number of partners/customers/lovers.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Seen plenty of Thai/foreigner relationships 10+ years and still going. Hooker or not, doesn't matter.

But this thread is about trusting, not about length or strength of relationship.

Trust is not important to me, and is not a requirement in any relationship I enter.

Neither is past employment history, or previous number of partners/customers/lovers.

I agree. Have met and know many. Jungle Jim strikes me as a poser. I don't think he is married or lives in Thailand. But I could of course be wrong.

• Like 1

Of all the Thai/farang relationships i have seen perhaps over a hundred have never seen one get past the two year mark.

Anyone who makes such an ill-informed statement immediately disqualifies themselves as knowledgeable about Thailand.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

To the guys saying 100%..... really ?

A recurring theme in this country is taking liberties with the truth.

Maybe it's a generation thing.

If you've lived here a long time, surely you''ve been told by Thai men of good character "never trust a Thai Woman".

the same thai men of good character who flock to mia nois and prostitutes?

• Like 1