Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

Rangsitreppin,

I am planning my first trip to Thailand and I need advice.

What type of underwear is best suited to Thai climate, briefs or boxers?

Is it alright to go shirtless in public?

Are there trees to urinate behind?

Do Thai chicks dig guys with missing teeth, tattoos and beer guts?

Do the girls giggle when you drop your guts?

Do I really need a hotel room or can I just sleep in the streets and use the toilet at the local McDonalds ?

I look forward to your reply.

You're not getting released for another two years neverdie....now go smash up some rocks or there'll be no supper for you ya hear!
I will get a reduction. For good behaviour ..... Parole possible 2015 ;)

1.what is underwear?

2.Shirtless is cool if you a drunken russian who is trying to murder every second guy who checks his hot russian mail order bride out.

3.urinatinG on trees is strictly only allowed when a shrine or yellow flowered area is attached to the tree.

4. Beer guts tattoos and missing teeth is a a sign of wealth and is highly respected amongst isaan women.

5.Macdonalds toilets are strictly for sleeping in untill your next pension check arrives

• Like 1

How do I ensure I get my change every time I sit down to a scabby, greasy 99B breakfast in some rancid "farang' owned/run grindhouse?

1 Baht u mean well i would usually tip it to the waitress but you probly save it for a pack off mama noodles and feed the thing that lives in your basement.

a Russian, a Brit and a German enter a bar located in the outskirts of Bangkok. the barkeeper has a parrot sitting on his left shoulder.

what is his nationality and what drinks are the new guests ordering?

a Russian, a Brit and a German enter a bar located in the outskirts of Bangkok. the barkeeper has a parrot sitting on his left shoulder.

what is his nationality and what drinks are the new guests ordering?

ive been drinkin scrumpys so i have no idea Edited by Rangsitreppin

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is the average weight of a Thai Bar Girl?

At the beginning of the evening.........................rolleyes.gif

your not funny either what are you a 12 year old with that minute amount of wit Edited by Rangsitreppin

OP ... where can I buy some snow ski's in bangkok .. ?

In your wifeS snatch

I had a look and there's none there ... so your not so good at giving advice are you .. ?

or have you been hitting the bottle pretty hard again .. hmmm ?

Look harder they are attached to the giant genital wart on her anus

In your wifeS snatch

I had a look and there's none there ... so your not so good at giving advice are you .. ?

your just a fake .... probably just woken up from some park bench somewhere ?

ok then ... tonight we want to go out for dinner, where's a good restaurant that serves Himalayan deep fried arctic snow scallops with Bulgarian otter stew and served with a side dish of Mongolian wheatbread potatoes .... ?

Edited by steven100

In your wifeS snatch

ok then ... tonight we want to go out for dinner, where's a good restaurant that serves Himalayan deep fried arctic snow scallops .... ?

Steve your not sure are you .

Why dont you look up her snatch for scollops im sure it stinks like scollops up there

In your wifeS snatch

ok then ... tonight we want to go out for dinner, where's a good restaurant that serves Himalayan deep fried arctic snow scallops .... ?

Why dont you look up her snatch for scollops im sure it stinks like scollops up there

fake ... fake ... fake .... fake ..... you know nothing about thailand ... your a fake ..

In your wifeS snatch

fake ... fake ... fake .... fake ..... you know nothing about thailand ... your a fake ..

Think what u want im gettin on the next flight and bangin whatever i can get my hands on you however are losing the battle hard brosef

OP ... if your so smart .....

Where in Bangkok is a good restaurant that serves Himalayan deep fried arctic snow scallops with Bulgarian otter stew and served with a side dish of Mongolian wheatbread roast potatoes caramelized in Amazonian rustic peanut or almond sauce .... ? tongue.png

• Like 1