PM Prayut met with students for Teacher's Day

webfact

PM met with students for Teacher's Day

BANGKOK, 13 January 2015 (NNT) – The Prime Minister of Thailand has met with teachers and students ahead of the Teacher’s Day, while encouraging Thai people to travel domestically in the ‘Discover Thainess’ tourism year.

The Secretary-General of the Teachers Council of Thailand (Khurusapha) Amnat Sunthornthum has led a group of students and well known performers to bring the orchid, which is the symbol of Teacher’s Day on 16 January, to the Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha.

Representatives from the Family Network Foundation have also met with the Prime Minister to thank him and the government for issuing the policies that prevents children from smoking or using drugs.

Meanwhile, the representatives from the Ministry of Sports and Tourism, and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) have also met with the Prime Minister to present him the ‘2015 Discover Thainess Year’ badge, while the Prime Minister has encouraged the public to travel domestically in this tourism year.

The Prime Minister has said that he will urge the media to help publicize the ‘Discover Thainess’ campaign to promote tourism.

There will be 14 different tour packages in the Discover Thainess campaign this year, notably the cultural tourism package and the conservation tourism package. The TAT will host the Discover Thainess event in central Bangkok to promote the tourism in Thailand on 14 January 2015.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-01-13 footer_n.gif

>>Representatives from the Family Network Foundation have also met with the Prime Minister to thank him and the government for issuing the policies that prevents children from smoking or using drugs.<< Quote

What policies??

Maybe the representatives from the FNF have been smoking strong tobaccos themselves.......................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The Prime Minister has said that he will urge the media to help publicize the ‘Discover Thainess’ campaign to promote tourism.

Maybe time for our dear PM, to realize that Thainess is the very reason for the falling tourist numbers.........!!

• Like 1

Maybe time for our dear PM, to realize that Thainess is the very reason for the falling tourist numbers.........!!

Living in another planet again................

Let me remind you that if the General hadn't step in there would be NO tourism left at all for Thailand.

BKK was a battle ground and embassies were issuing warnings against visiting Thailand.

Now everything is calm and in order and the tourists have nothing to fear to start coming in again.

Do I have to spell everything for you?

• Like 2

Let me remind you that if the General hadn't step in there would be NO tourism left at all for Thailand.

BKK was a battle ground and embassies were issuing warnings against visiting Thailand.

Now everything is calm and in order and the tourists have nothing to fear to start coming in again.

Maybe you could help me spell "Tourists bashed in Jomtien, Pattaya (stabbed), Phuket and Chiang Mai".

yes here we are :

D*******ship (censored), no freedom of speech (Charlie Hebdo style), no Hong Kong style campaigning, no discussion of politics etc. etc. etc.

so this is 'Discover Thainess'

How do you spell that small island's name north of Koh Phangan?

But the reason BKK was a battle-ground is because of Suthep's anti-government protesting and ousting a democratically elected government to made way for the fearless General. Everything with tourism was normal until then

• Like 1

Huh huh, tourism is doing OK again but the Thai in the street can't speak his mind with this "general Thainess" ducktator

There are many examples of this: http://www.eturbonews.com/54383/tourism-council-thailand-urges-government-lift-martial-law

TCT president Ittirit Kinglake said people in markets such as Europe, Australia, Japan, China and the United States were still worried about traveling to Thailand while political issues remain unresolved.

"Martial law in the key concern," he said.

Let me spell it for you: M-a-r-t-i-a-l L-a-w i-s t-h-e k-e-y c-o-n-c-e-r-n.

• Like 1