Thai surrogate scandal: Japanese super-dad sues to recover his many, many babies

webfact

All about the money....

If he can't sue someone to get money for his sperm donations then he will probably sell the baby boys to families who cant have a baby boy back home to carry on the family name.

This guy needs a vasectomy and some jail time in Thailand for taking advantage of a system designed to help people who have issues making a baby. coffee1.gif

The clearly has the money to take of the kids... the court case will probably cost more than raising the same number in a regular Thai household... the well-being of the children should come first. In th best interests of the children, why not look into the guy's capabilities and assurances and act accordingly?

They will if he returns to thailand and answers questions especially since i think they want to charge the Dr who impregnated those surogates

He has been contacted by a US satellite TV programming company who want to produce a reality show based on his adventures in Thailand (reenacting his bedroom scenes)...his lawsuit to obtain his children from Thai authorities (particularly interested in how much under the table money he has to pay) and finally the series ends after he has successfully sold all his children to wealthy pedophiles...coffee1.gif

The number may sound alarming, but not unusual in Asia. The baby's well being should be the main focus. Who can take care of the babies better? Who can provide love and support of the babies? If the babies have to live in orphan home and being neglected, why not give them to the dad?

16 kids to a 24 year old father sounds fairly unusual, even for Thailand wink.png

Heck...it's even unusual for certain U.S. welfare receiving minority group. They usually average only about 10 kids.

Well at least one thing is clear - the babies are sooo much better off in the care of Thai social services than they could ever be in the care of private nannies hired by a billionaire's son

and deserve to be returned to the mothers who found it appropriate/necessary to sell their services for childbearing...because that will give them the start in life they deserve.

Edited by bangon04

https://victimsofgaybullying.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/auspol-abcnews24-gov-tv-praises-illegal-unlicensed-criminal-human-trafficking-new-life-surrogacy-centre-for-selling-babies-to-gay-men/

Well the surrrogacy centres claimed by Thai news to be closed by the police are still operating illegally. I went there in person and I have the video if anyone doubts me!

Yes this is the same surrogacy centre that sold some of the babies to the Japanese busienssman as well as numerous gay dads baby buyers.

Here in vietnam the US just put in a Gay Dad US ambassador who doesn't like me exposing all the Australian Gay Dads Baby Buyers to thailand who broke 10C NSW Crimes Act - 2 years jail for paying Thai Women to use their body parts to breed them.