Rim Ping Hangdong,

BB1955

Well as a person that tries to avoid that place as much as possible I do find myself going there for the must haves. Today I went on the motorbike tried to park near the store . Well was met by a security guard that said I had to park around the corner only cars can park in front . Not that im lazy to walk it has just made it so quick fast in and outs are a little harder . Maybe im hetting old or been jere too long and letting the little things get to me . I think next time I ll just park and ignore him . Tried the new sub shop across the street was well worth the walk ....

Sometimes those rent-a-cops like to practice their limit authority over you. Just park it and go in..what are they going to do?
Plus the OP states it's more of the idea then the extra so called 50 meters.

Edited by sendbaht
  • Like 1

Sometimes those rent-a-cops like to practice their limit authority over you. Just park it and go in..what are they going to do?

Plus the OP states it's more of the idea then the extra so called 50 meters.

Sometimes those rent-a-cops like to practice their limit authority over you. Just park it and go in..what are they going to do?..........They gonna loose face and drag your bike around.

Still having teething problems as they work things out.

Parking is a quite disjointed but still better than none. Boo Hoo had to park the bike at the front.

Rimping may not be the cheapest but staff are friendly and always prepared to help out. Product range is good.

Improvement over the older Rimping that was there and that was OK.