Uk Visitor Visa

Sorry guys.. more questions.

OK, question 2.6a asks for marital status. There are options for both married and separated. Although my GF is married, she has been separated for just under 2 yeares so she will be ticking the separated option.

Question 3.1 asks " If you are married or in a civil partnership what is your spouse's/ civil partner's name?"

If my GF has already ticked that she was separated in question 2.6a then does she still have to complete this question seeing as she is still married?

Section 3.6 is headed Adults travelling with children

3.7 asks Do you have any children?

Does this still need to be completed if she has children but they will not be travelling to the UK?

Is 3 month for a first visitor visa an reasonable length of time? Ort would you say it was too long?

Thanks as always.. the questions stop soon, I promise!!

Taz...

You say your GF is seperated but married so if shes married she's married so I would think you will still have to tick the maried option, although this is just what I think.

For your second question I'd say she'd have to put her spuses name.

But for sure on your third question it states Adults "travelling" with children.

So she won't have to put her childrens names down.

But I'd wait for the pros before you take my advice. Hope that helps.

Tariq,

1. Tick the separated box;

2. Enter the spouse's name;

3. For a visit application, you don't have to declare the names of children on the form if they aren't travelling.

Whether 3 months is considered too long will largely depend upon your girlfriend's circumstances in Thailand and what she wants to do in the UK. The choice is yours, but perhaps err on the side of caution and apply for 1-2 months.

Scouse.