Best Airfare from UK to LoS

grabitanrun

The Etihad price is on their booking system, so it's legit, wasn't really looking for cheaper, rather recommendations on airlines you've had good experiences with.

I normally fly Emirates but they want over £500 for same dates / times and I've heard that Etihad have vastly improved since my last flight with them around 8yrs ago

:-)

I know it's not right now but my son got a good deal flying in September via Qatar from Edinburgh, just under 400 uk return,,

As a side note;; didnt ask what agency he used but 5 night Phuket, 3 night Cambodia and finishing off with 5 night in patts good accommodation all in price 820 UK incl all flights

I don't especially wish to appear rude, but £300 return LHR- BKK is pretty much unbelievable and the people finding such flights might be very lucky as the minimum I can find is about £450, or wrong. According to BA, with regard to a return flight to Thailand, taxes and fees are as follows

"

With air India the fees and tax are £420

I suspect some people are quoting the base fares.

Why is it that we can't get any good deals flying from Thailand to the UK?

Agree totally, why do they jack the prices up for booking the opposite direction. Same flight etc etc.

Yes, before some smarty pants says its a business , its a commercial decision, yeah we know all that , but that doesnt make it right or fair for the consumer.

• Like 1

Without wishing to come across as lazy or hijack the thread can anyone find any flights from London to BKK departing from 1st-4th April and returning from 16th-19th for any less than 500 pounds? Thanks in advance.

I very much doubt it.

If you can get one for 500 snap it up

Without wishing to come across as lazy or hijack the thread can anyone find any flights from London to BKK departing from 1st-4th April and returning from 16th-19th for any less than 500 pounds? Thanks in advance.

China Southern £424 found in 5 minutes. not the best airline.

try skyscanner sometime. it does help to look. clear cookies after the search before searching again.