Raw idealy but vegan choices in Bangkok

BboyRusty

Hey everyone I just scouted through the food section and idndt find any threads on this! Quite surprised if there are any a lionk would be appreciated. Also are there many places available for this ? And yes Im aware there's plenty of markets etc, was wondering what else was on offer, thanks.

yes, there is vegan food out there, you need to find it. By the way, how do you like your Vegan vegetable Curry, with chicken, with beef or with pork ?

( because this question will eventually rise when ordering a vegetarian dish in most restaurants !!)

pom gin jee, krap

The best vegan dishes I ever ate in Bangkok, was in the small side street paralell to the Thanao Road (at the east end of Khaosan Road) . This soi is actually behind the Burger King . . . . there is one really good vegan resto !!

Where to buy . . well most supermarkets have quite a good selection of nuts (I prefer Tong Garden varieties) and fresh veggies , fruits , soy products , tofu and soybean sprouts. There's a range of Muesli's and there's a wide range of soybean milk. You've got to find out, however, which brands didn't get overloaded with extra sugar . . .

Edited by crazygreg44