UK FLR questions about children

AS my wife's FLR comes up in about 6 months I want to be a well prepared as possible and a few questions appear amgiguous. Questions 4.1 to 4.4 in particular regarding children. Has anybody done a recent application and how did you answer 4.1 to 4.4:

Q 4.1 Do you and your partner have any children together?

Yes or No

Q 4.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your sponsor?

Yes or No

Q 4.3 Does your sponsor have any children living in the UK whose parent is not you?

Yes or No

Q 4.4 If you have answered yes to questions 4.1, 4.2 and/or 4.3 provide details of these children in the table below.

My wife has a dependent son living in Thailand as he could't get a visa and I have one dependent son living with me from previous marriage so we answer no to 4.1 and yes to 4.2 and 4.3.

4.4 goes on to ask:

Q "q" Has “your” child visited other countries eg on holiday? Please list all countries “your” child has visited since they entered the UK.

Q "s" If your sponsor is not the other the other parent of this child, provide details of the other parent. Include name, where they live, their nationality and their level of contact or parental responsibility.

With respect to my wife's son question q presumes that her son is in the UK. As he is not in the UK and is not an applicant do we ignore this question?

With respect to my son since the question says "your child" ie the applicant's child again do I ignore this question. Also since my son didn't enter the UK do I ignore it?

Question s is self explanitory with respect to my wife's son, she gives the detail of her ex. I assume question s is not relevant to my son and I ignore it. Just wonder if it is a strange way of asking for the details of my son's mother.