Best car parts shop in CM

chingmai331

In my experience, the best are in a smallish area east of the river. They are either on Bamrungrat Rd between the junctions with Kaea Nawarat Rd and Charoenmuang, or on Charoenmuang itself (which has the best ones). If you drive south on Bamrungrat there are a few at intervals on the LHS. Then turn left on Charoenmuang and park. You will find shops both on the left and right within a short walk.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Elaine. See response #4. Just depart from Tha Pae Gate, cross the river, proceed 2 blocks, park car, take old wiper, search various shops along the 2 sides of that major roadway. You will succeed.

Awe finally got around to getting the wipers. We stopped at one place closer to the river and they had the wipers right near the front of the store. They sent someone down the street with us and they changed the wipers for us! Thanks... We did succeed.

I have decided to do a cylinder head job myself as I trust my own work

Where to buy a top end gasket set, timing belt, and head bolts?

Mazda Protoge - and no the Mazda Dealer is not overly helpful

Haha, this post brings back memories of my childhood. I was doing cylinder head jobs in my old mans garage when I was a mere ten year old laddie.

Elaine. See response #4. Just depart from Tha Pae Gate, cross the river, proceed 2 blocks, park car, take old wiper, search various shops along the 2 sides of that major roadway. You will succeed.

Drive carefully, you'll be going the wrong way on ThaPae road until just before the river.

Drive carefully, you'll be going the wrong way on ThaPae road until just before the river.

We, actually, were coming from the railway station towards the river so it was not an issue for us.

Does Festival have a store with auto parts? I tried to get a 24" Bosch replacement at Big C yesterday, but only had an unknown name in that size (and, as someone said, it's probably doomed for early failure, like, at first wipe....)