Why the Muslim 'no-go-zone' myth won't die

webfact

My two black UK mates of over 30 years might give you some verbal at that assumption..........coffee1.gif

The blind will never see, such as yourself, UK and many countries are now facing huge p'solms for giving the hand of hope to many..................Wait and see chap............smile.png

Seriously? The 'some of my best friends are black' defence?

Wow, now post count is related to knowledge. How about Costas? biggrin.png

...and a 90 day wonder joins the conversation with his 1,621st post.

It isn't about post count nearly as much as it is about post content.

That's an area you might want to pay more attention to.

Thanks but after 90 days i got the message already. You don't dispute UG's posts or you're accused of being a. anti semitic b. a liberal c. anti American or d. plain stupid.

Strange that he receives his support from always the same 4 posters. coffee1.gif

Edited by Anthony5
  • Like 1

My two black UK mates of over 30 years might give you some verbal at that assumption..........coffee1.gif

The blind will never see, such as yourself, UK and many countries are now facing huge p'solms for giving the hand of hope to many..................Wait and see chap............smile.png

Truth hurts...........?..................Or you don't believe me ...?

I saw one of these areas dominated by immigrants just recently. It was filled with businesses catering to the immigrants, with signage in their own language. There were immigrants everywhere, dressing and acting as they chose without any regard for local custom. They spoke their own language and expected locals in the area to do the same. Many of them seem to look down on the locals, and most made no effort to integrate with local culture in any way.

Sukhumvit, I think it was called.

Yes and they bring their criminal element with them too. Isn't there a thread running here somewhere about that british journalist being run out of town.

Quick lets shut down Thai visa, lest they want to congregate here. Why are the local Thai visa ites protesting more loudly!!!

• Like 1

Thanks but after 90 days i got the message already. You don't dispute UG's posts or you're accused of being a. anti semitic b. a liberal c. anti American or d. plain stupid.

Strange that he receives his support from always the same 4 posters. coffee1.gif

Congratulations This post of yours checks the boxes in three out of four of your categories.

• Like 2

I'm amazed you think such a hackneyed cliche actually proves anything.

When you drove a cab, how often did you turn to your passengers and say "I'm not a racist, but..."?

Brixton had tensions between police and locals in the late 70's/early 80's - culminating in the riots in 1981. That doesn't make it a no-go area.

Tottenham has had similar issues in more recent times. I know several white people that live there, too.

So why did these areas have problems......?

For a number of socio-economic reasons that are both complex and off-topic.

They weren't 'no-go' areas, though - which is the point here.

Nufink to do with economics, it was about a different culture wanting to do their own thing and dominate an area......plain and simple.............folk who did not want to live an English life and adapt.
Wanted to make a bit of turf their own.........That is the truth of it.......

That's simplistic, ill-informed nonsense.

But you've already decided what you think, so there's little point in trying to persuade you otherwise. No doubt for you any area where non white folk live was a 'no-go'.

Maybe we just suggest to all those non assimilates back 'home' that as long as they do it on a FLR visa as opposed to a ILR visa then non integration is perfectly acceptable to the Thai visa keybaord warriors.

I'm amazed you think such a hackneyed cliche actually proves anything.

When you drove a cab, how often did you turn to your passengers and say "I'm not a racist, but..."?

clap2.gif

Don't forget blatant lies. That fits an awful lot of the posts that I expose every day for exactly what they are. wink.png

• Like 2

Why threads like this appear is ridiculous. Everybody but everybody knows there is a problem,and it will get worse. Is the thinking and written quotes from some posters somehow diguising the fact,sweeping it under the carpet going to solve anything? just making it worse and until the politicians get focussed and deal with it the better.

Only one reason the muslims are in the UK and France and rest of the EU is welfare,an easy way out. Cut welfare for child benefit would be a starter,they are famed for ultra large families

• Like 2

Why threads like this appear is ridiculous. Everybody but everybody knows there is a problem,and it will get worse. Is the thinking and written quotes from some posters somehow diguising the fact,sweeping it under the carpet going to solve anything? just making it worse and until the politicians get focussed and deal with it the better.

Only one reason the muslims are in the UK and France and rest of the EU is welfare,an easy way out. Cut welfare for child benefit would be a starter,they are famed for ultra large families

You don't speak for 'everybody'.

If it weren't for Muslim business people, the British economy would have collapsed.

And if it weren't for Muslim NHS workers, the NHS would collapse.

You'll find it's the indigenous Brits that are the lazy one's, not Muslims.

I have not been to the West for 25 years, so not sure if No-Go zones are real, or not, but here is the conservative side of the argument.

No-go zones are Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are largely off limits to non-Muslims due to a variety of factors, including the lawlessness and insecurity that pervades a great number of these areas. Host-country authorities have effectively lost control over many no-go zones and are often unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim youth.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones

That's not a "side of the argument", it's an invention.

There are council estates in England where non-religious yobs will sometimes target police and firemen, but they still go there.

There are areas of Paris where muslim youths will riot if the police cause the death of one of their own, which sadly has happened a few times, but that does not make them "no go" zones.

Maybe "No want to go" zones though......

Don't annoy him with facts - he'll link you to death.

"I've never been there, young man - but let me tell you like it is!!"

Am I allowed to swear on this forum? He's a <deleted> muppet.

• Like 1

The reason it won't die is because it's true!

I have a friend who is half French and you'rritish and he has confirmed this to me about both France and the UK.

The mayor of Paris and David Cameron are talking out of their <deleted>.

Have you considered the possibility that your friend is talking paranoid rubbish?

The reason it won't die is because it's true!

I have a friend who is half French and you'rritish and he has confirmed this to me about both France and the UK.

The mayor of Paris and David Cameron are talking out of their <deleted>.

Have you considered the possibility that your friend is talking paranoid rubbish?

Maybe he has a no-go area in his brain.

• Like 1

If it weren't for Muslim business people, the British economy would have collapsed.

And if it weren't for Muslim NHS workers, the NHS would collapse.

You'll find it's the indigenous Brits that are the lazy one's, not Muslims.

I'm afraid public domain unemployment stats demonstrate what utter &lt;deleted&gt; that is.
  • Like 1

Garbage - the vast majority of Muslims in the UK are peace loving family people.

It's comical that you use a Crusader as your avatar - those "Christians," that went on a murderous rampage are heroes to you, eh?

You're personally acquainted with the 'vast majority of Muslims in the UK', are you? rolleyes.gif

I don't see Crusaders going around murdering innocent non-believers in the name of Christ in the 21st century. Do you?

My avatar is to show we need a modern crusade against Islam.

<snip>

There's something wrong with you.

• Like 2

I have not been to the West for 25 years, so not sure if No-Go zones are real, or not, but here is the conservative side of the argument.

No-go zones are Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are largely off limits to non-Muslims due to a variety of factors, including the lawlessness and insecurity that pervades a great number of these areas. Host-country authorities have effectively lost control over many no-go zones and are often unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim youth.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones

That's not a "side of the argument", it's an invention.

There are council estates in England where non-religious yobs will sometimes target police and firemen, but they still go there.

There are areas of Paris where muslim youths will riot if the police cause the death of one of their own, which sadly has happened a few times, but that does not make them "no go" zones.

Maybe "No want to go" zones though......

Don't annoy him with facts - he'll link you to death.

"I've never been there, young man - but let me tell you like it is!!"

Am I allowed to swear on this forum? He's a <deleted> muppet.

Don't annoy me with facts? You mean like the one where I clearly never expressed an opinion on No-Go zones, which makes your "argument" downright foolish. In fact, my post on the subject is right at the top of the page.

I just told you my muslim ex-gf wants to hand me over to ISIS.

She's annoyed that I entered her no-go area.

Many decades ago Brixton in London became a no go area for us honkies, afro stuff........

That's nonsense. When I lived in London I went to Brixton all the time, and knew a number of 'honkies' that lived there.

Me too, until they ran me out of town! Oh, no that was Brighton smile.png A Gay no-go zone.