Night bus to Khon Kaen.Earliest booking time.

for real

My friend wants to book now to go to Khon kaen for Songkran.In Bangkok she could book early.[now]from Bangkok.

She went to Chan tour [bus to KK]who said the earliest she could book was the first of April.

As you can imagine the office on that day will be packed.

Does anyone know how she can get an early booking that leaves from Pattaya?

Thanks all,in advance, for any response.

For Real.

Nahkonchaiair Bus line

Only Chan Tour has the bus to Kon Kaen.unfortunately.

It is a crap service too because it has the monopoly.

You can now understand the rush there will be on 1 April as they will not allow anyone to book early.

Nakonchai Air can get her to Korat and very likely they have a bus from there.

Lots leave from their station to Korat.

My friend is a Thai girl with typical Thai salary .

A plane is out of the question unless you [only 30000 baht] will donate.

I have suggested taking 2 buses using Nakonchai which I have found to be a good service.

I think she is concerned about there being many other travelers wherever she changes buses.

I was confused by the way you use Bangkok in your post whether you are asking about a bus from Pattaya or Bangkok to Khon Kaen. There are two buses from Pattaya to Khon Kaen. Last year I took the day bus that leaves on third road where there is a little travel office. There is another way up off of sukhumvit at the bigger bus station. I went there and as I understood it, they don't really book to Khon Kaen but they do stop a bus there on the way up to the other Isaan cities. I had trouble understanding what they were saying so I went with the other bus company down on third road, just North of Pattaya Klan. It was about a 6 hour ride or so and I took the day route. I don't remember a night schedule from the 3rd road company. The zoo is worth a visit in Khon Kaen.