where to buy canon inktcartridge

victor70

Good tip, Lop 3. You can google/youtube instructions how to refill your old cartridge. You can buy ink for some brands of printers/copiers at Tesco-Lotus and advice.co.th outlets, or order even cheaper from China on ebay.

The only drawback is that your sotware may tell you that the cartridge is empty after you refill it. AA

At some point the type of cart we are talking about would require replacement as the print head is a part of the cartridge. But this is probably beyond most normal home customer usage. As long as you do not let them dry out and refill as needed they should last a long time. But at some point Canon software will stop printing (low ink becomes a no-go) but all you have to do is hold button down for a couple seconds to get going. A lot of hot air is spoken about quality ink and longevity but using commercial cartridge has not resulted in any longevity for my prints, or better looking printing - pay the low price of commercial processing if you want photos is my advise (and what I now do).

As said you can have someone do - or order kits on Ebay with free shipping. Full vidios are available on Utube.

The only downside is you will have to rely on noticing ink running out (not hard). At least you are not throwing away partially used expensive carts anymore.