Buying Flax Seed and Apple Cider Vinegar in Thailand

KevWaters

I live in Phrae in the North and I'm looking to buy Flax Seed Oil, Flaxseeds, Apple Cider Vinegar and Curcumin for the massive health benefits that they provide.

We don't have any whole food shops in my City and I am not aware of the popular chains here. Can someone please suggest the nearest small store or chain store that is likely to provide these? I was looking for Hemp Oil too until I found out that it was illegal here cheesy.gif

If there is a website for a Thai company that delivers within Thailand then that would be even better.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

phukethealthshop.com
healthfoodthailand.com/en/
radiancewholefoods.com/
alibaba.com

Hope these can help. To the best of my knowledge (TBK) they all deliver across Thailand.

Apple cider vinegar shouldn't be too hard to find - the big chains offer it, normally.

Cheers, the second and third sites in your link seem the most reasonably priced.

I have seen both flax seed and apple cider vinegar at Villa Market on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 33. So, next time you're in Bangkok, you might look there for these items.

I'm never in Bangkok, may be worth a visit to Chiang Mai if they have a Villa Market. Thanks

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

phukethealthshop.com

healthfoodthailand.com/en/

radiancewholefoods.com/

alibaba.com

Hope these can help. To the best of my knowledge (TBK) they all deliver across Thailand.

Apple cider vinegar shouldn't be too hard to find - the big chains offer it, normally.

Cheers, the second and third sites in your link seem the most reasonably priced.

I have seen both flax seed and apple cider vinegar at Villa Market on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 33. So, next time you're in Bangkok, you might look there for these items.

I'm never in Bangkok, may be worth a visit to Chiang Mai if they have a Villa Market. Thanks

Noticed flax seed and lots of cider vinegar recently in Yok, Chiang Mai.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers chaps, I bought it from Topps Market in Chiang Mai for around 500 baht. They had two brands, Healthy Mate and Braggs for the same price.

I get my flaxseed from a company online called Nat-Pharm as it works out the best value. It's a great source of omega 3 chaps, give it a try instead of mercury filled fish.

• Like 1