'British gang' in Udon Thani beats up Frenchmen

webfact

'British Gang' in Udon Thani Beats Up Frenchmen
By Khaosod English

UDON THANI — A "gang" of British men allegedly assaulted two French men in front of a bar in Udon Thani province early this morning.

Police say the incident took place in front of Last Bar on Sampantamit Road in Mak Khaeng district at around 1:30 am today.

According to the police report, officers found two victims with injuries on their faces and bodies. One of them had lost his front teeth. Police have identified the victims as French nationals named Vivian and Guillaume.

A Thai woman named Parichat later met with police and identified herself as Vivian’s girlfriend. She told police she was with Vivian and Guillaume at the bar last night.

According to Parichat, a British crashed his motorcycle into Vivian's motorbike, which was parked in front of the bar, knocking the vehicle on the road.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1422095243&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-25

• Like 1

Interesting case for the BIB to exercise their professionalism on. giggle.gif

A ' 'British ' crashed his motorcycle, a British what ?

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

What's your point?

So you fellas are taking this as word for word gospel are you? A story not only told by the 'defeated' side but told to Thai Wives, who in turn tell the police, who in turn translate that to Ferang press. And your taking that as exactly what happened. Cracks me up.

It could be exactly as told - the French guy asked the Brit to be more careful, the Brit calls his mates, they steam in and leather the French fellas.

It could also just as likely have happened like this: Brit guy knocks over French guy bike. French guy starts shouting at the Brit "You Fxxxing British Arsexxle". British guy shapes up the French guy, French guy's mate runs over and they both start shaping up to British guy, who calls his mates over to help out. It could have been 3 British guys standing watching with only 2 doing the rowing for all you know.

As I said, it could also have been the reported version but my point is you must be crazy to believe the reported version without considering the story may have been embellished at best, or totaly constructed at worse!

Is it not equally "crazy" to run to the defense of the accused by taking the opposite view to that reported ?

Keeping an open mind in these incidents is probably best because, as you say, what actually happened may not always resemble what was reported.

I suppose the victim (nationality irrelevant) could have said "I say old chap, that was a bit clumsy of you, would you mind picking my bike up"... and the thug (nationality irrelevant) could have just waded in and kicked 10 bells out of the victim in the mistaken belief that he actually said what you suggested above.

• Like 1

A group of guys attacked someone. Why are their nationalities so important in this assault?

You know that many on this forum cannot resist a gratuitous bit of "Brit bashing"........

What's your point?

Read:

Now, what would the point be?

(I am not a Brit)

• Like 2

C'mon Jip.......chin up..........I would have been depressed for the rest of my life if I listened to some members bashing my country on this Forum.........but who cares?.......let them be............

• Like 2

Now, with 4 constituent countries to choose from this is a job for Super Sleuth, oh sorry Chalerm's out of favour.

British Person. The motorcycle was probably not british.

british drunken thug and his piss head mates

Wasn't really that hard to figure out, was it.

One of the reasons I don't live in the UK is because of Chav idiots like this.

• Like 2

Howcome for two guys that have been beaten up there are no bruises etc. The guy supposedly had his front teeth knocked out yet no cut lip or bruising. Strange. No?

I have broken teeth from a fight in Angeles. A full beer bottle was used, end of bottle broke two front teeth, and did not shatter. No blood. I hardly noticed any pain. All the pain was when I looked in the mirror the next morning. Needed new ones anyways. Now I have beautiful caps and a friendlier smile.