Night Will Fall (On in Thailand ?)

ExPratt

Night Will Fall , an unseen documentary made mainly by Alfred Hitchcock about the Holocaust is being aired apparently "Globally" on Monday 27th Jan in

commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz

Ive checked out CTH and True's cumbersome Websites and cant find anything. Would anyone know if its on Thai TV ? (I doubt it but you never know)

http://variety.com/2014/film/global/holocaust-doc-night-will-fall-gets-global-broadcast-1201362494/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3455822/

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just watched it tonight on BBC Three. Pretty gruesome film coverage of German Officers made to work down in the mass grave, dragging corpses into the grave. Horrible scenes. Just glad it was in B&W

Was on last night in the UK I believe ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think this documentary is being aired on True " channel H2 " on Sunday evening at 8 PM .

Or this may be a different thing about 1 mans return to a dead camp

Not sure, just trying to help

Thanks , I'll check it on the Guide now

I think this documentary is being aired on True " channel H2 " on Sunday evening at 8 PM .

Or this may be a different thing about 1 mans return to a dead camp

Not sure, just trying to help

Thanks , I'll check it on the Guide now

Was that on internet guide or TV, My on TV guide says H2 Tomorrow evening 8pm, ive got "How the states got their shape"

Just watched it tonight on BBC Three. Pretty gruesome film coverage of German Officers made to work down in the mass grave, dragging corpses into the grave. Horrible scenes. Just glad it was in B&W

Channel 4 actually. Saturday at 9 PM UK time. Catch it (and record it) with thaiexpat.tv

Sobering.