I need a cheap Notary Public recommendation in Pattaya

trevor67

Nakluea Soi 12 Equity International Law Office.................just used him; very good service (a lawyer supported by nice family).  Now 800 THB/pg.  

Immigration Chonburi wants 1000 THB and the owner is a surly Thai lady; looked at me like she would prefer to strangle me vs do any business with me.  I passed on principle .....her charm was a deal breaker.

Magna Carter 2000 for first page...........I didn't bother to check 2nd, 3rd etc..  Need appointment.

Siam Legal 1600/pg...........need appointment.

MY VOTE = Equity Int'l  Phone 038225427 and 0816465907     [email protected]

56 minutes ago, NokYai611 said:

Nakluea Soi 12 Equity International Law Office.................just used him; very good service (a lawyer supported by nice family).  Now 800 THB/pg.  

Immigration Chonburi wants 1000 THB and the owner is a surly Thai lady; looked at me like she would prefer to strangle me vs do any business with me.  I passed on principle .....her charm was a deal breaker.

Magna Carter 2000 for first page...........I didn't bother to check 2nd, 3rd etc..  Need appointment.

Siam Legal 1600/pg...........need appointment.

MY VOTE = Equity Int'l  Phone 038225427 and 0816465907     [email protected]

Glad to know that he's still doing excellent service albeit with a moderate increase in fees. Broke ass farang-owned 'law offices' asking more than 1000 baht should be avoided like the plague.

If Naklua Soi 12 is too far north for some, I also recommend Euro Law on the slip road between Big C Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Tai. Thai lawyer with Filipina wife who is also a lawyer with excellent Thai and English skills.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2015 at 9:40 AM, chris2004 said:

I used the one next to Immigration on Soi 5 Jomtien 500 baht. That's the most i would pay for the ten seconds it took him to stamp my document.

I called in today to get another document notorised, the fee is now 1000 baht !! only 100% increase.

I used Thai Euro Law a couple of years back. They are opposite the entrance to Big C at the top of South Pattaya road.

Only charged Bt500 for a page at that time. Don't know current charge, but might be worth a shot.

Worth investigating what you actually need. I was told when applying for a non O/A in the UK that documents needed to be notarized by a solicitor. When going about getting this done, a UK notary explained to me about the process, involving the apostille. It was super expensive, in the order of ten times as much as I eventually paid for a solicitor to certify my documents as true copies (a different process). Turns out that contrary to their website information, the Thai embassy didn't actually require full notarization at all. I suspect the earlier poster Naam is correct, that proper legal notarization doesn't exist here at all. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2018 at 2:48 PM, dabhand said:

I used Thai Euro Law a couple of years back. They are opposite the entrance to Big C at the top of South Pattaya road.

Only charged Bt500 for a page at that time. Don't know current charge, but might be worth a shot.

Good day

Anyone have a 2019 update on Notaries in Banglamung?

I am need of the service and would prefer not having to go to Bkk - hoping there are registered agents here.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, kuma said:

Good day

I am need of the service and would prefer not having to go to Bkk - hoping there are registered agents here.

Thanks in advance!

You obviously have internet access so I suggest you search it?  I just did several law firms and notary services listed.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kuma said:

Good day

Thanks in advance!

Thai Euro law as mentioned still do this.

I may need an important document from the US notarized. The lawyer there said because Thailand is not an apostille treaty country my only choice is to use the US embassy. So the obvious question is is there a local notary that is authorized for US matters?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I may need an important document from the US notarized. The lawyer there said because Thailand is not an apostille treaty country my only choice is to use the US embassy. So the obvious question is is there a local notary that is authorized for US matters?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have never needed to notarize anything for the US, so cannot comment.

As per above I tried to call Thai Euro Law today - 038 426 665, but the line was very poor (two attempts) and I could not hear them ???? , but its not far for me so in the next day or so I will go over to see them - I can ask about US notary services.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2015 at 7:31 AM, NanLaew said:

Went with this guy. Got there at 9:15 and he was on his exercise bike in the back office! Very good service though.

Still 500 baht.

I need go there, still think I can get one paper done for 500 bhat?

On 1/28/2015 at 11:51 AM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

For comparison sakes, in my provincial jurisdiction in Canada, a notary stamp is free. Sometimes the law offices jokingly demand a box of cookies for the support staff. 555

At my mate's firm the notary fees pay for the Christmas party - apparently not uncommon.

I had one done in London last week ( for a Swiss AXA fund ) cost me £70 - just over 3000 baht,

She needed to witness me signing a form, my wife signing a form and sign /stamp a few pages.

Edited by Pmbkk