Tottenham Thread

chonabot

After Tim's tactical performance last weekend that clearly demonstrated that he's not ready to manager at this level yet, its almost certain he'll be replaced in the summer. Should we start getting excited by the growing strength of the Louis Van Gaal rumors?

Personally, i reckon he would be a great choice. Proven winner, huge experience, advocate of stylish football.

Any thoughts from Spurs fans?

After Tim's tactical performance last weekend that clearly demonstrated that he's not ready to manager at this level yet, its almost certain he'll be replaced in the summer. Should we start getting excited by the growing strength of the Louis Van Gaal rumors?

Personally, i reckon he would be a great choice. Proven winner, huge experience, advocate of stylish football.

555. They're not capable of thought.

If they were, they would not be tot fans.

I asked for Spurs fans, not retards.

• Like 2

poor as it could be....1 up front was useless....next season needs to offload a lot of dead wood...would say around 7 new players coming in...with at least 11 going out..

Which 11 players would you offload and for how much?

If you miss out on a CL spot, who could you attract in (afford to attract in)?

Edited by uptheos

Its a typical response from the monkey/parrot brigade who have been infesting this thread with moronic and boring posts for months now.

Utterly tedious.

Yes carms....I think Sherwood will probably stand down in the Sumner to make way for him.

Edited by smokie36

Its a typical response from the monkey/parrot brigade who have been infesting this thread with moronic and boring posts for months now.

Fkin 'ell Smokes and how many threads do you regularly go fishing in?

biggrin.png

Nothing wrong with fishing or humour but this just goes beyond into shouting bs across the terraces.

No problem ....plenty bricks here.

I wouldn't get excited again if I were you, haven't you had enough excitement this season, followed of course by crushing disappointment as usual?

The one thing about Van Gaal that would bother me - and he is one of the names mentioned whenever talk of Wenger retiring surfaces - is that he sounds like type the red tops would love to wind up. One sniff of this and they'd have a field day: "During several periods in his career, Van Gaal has had his troubles with the media. He is known to be very blunt with media representatives he perceives to be asking him 'stupid' questions."

It's not as if they need any excuse to as "stupid" questions, is it. They're normally the ones they ask first!

Same as tot's managers

Thought, as said incapable of, they asked for and paid for players, and got retards.

Seems to be wot tot want.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Same as tot's managers

Thought, as said incapable of, they asked for and paid for players, and got retards.

Seems to be wot tot want.

More tedious dull posts from the thick lad at the back of the classthumbsup.gif

I must be a tot fan, then.

Editing was an even greater waste of your time.

Just give it up and go back to helping kids cross the road or emptying bins or whatever moronic, repetive and mundane business you used to get up to.

Like your team attempting to qualify for the Champions League, you would never qualify for a place on "What's My Line?"

Your reference to a bin man is, however, somewhere near correct.

A bin man deals with rubbish and isn't this thread, basically, a lot of rubbish being written about a lot of rubbish by a lot of rubbish?

As for kids; I've never liked totts. What's your angle on that?

Editing was an even greater waste of your time.

Just give it up and go back to helping kids cross the road or emptying bins or whatever moronic, repetive and mundane business you used to get up to.

Like your team attempting to qualify for the Champions League, you would never qualify for a place on "What's My Line?"

Your reference to a bin man is, however, somewhere near correct.

A bin man deals with rubbish and isn't this thread, basically, a lot of rubbish being written about a lot of rubbish by a lot of rubbish?

As for kids; I've never liked totts. What's your angle on that?

BTW; I edited because of a spelling mistake.Please tell me what repetive means. Isn't an extra t and i required.

Seems I'm not the one with a low IQ,

Big Mac with fries please.

Edited by Soi Sauce

All the trolling you've done on the other teams' football threads and suddenly it's not acceptable when it's returned here lol. rolleyes.gif

Try and keep up!! Its not the trolling so much as the incredibly dull, witless content thats boring the pants of us. Its like putting up with a rival football fan with chronic learning difficulties attempting and failing miserably to humour us.

Read the posts first before judging and it should become clear that said troll is a complete and utter knob and a right boring one at that! thumbsup.gif

• Like 2