LA BICYCLE STORE BANGKOK PAKKRED..a little help

jameson2wheels

Hi cyclists..I come back to Thailand to cycle south from BKK....not bringing a bike this time but will buy from Pakkred store...unfortunately they dont reply to emails and when I called from Mexico, no one there with english. I know the bike I want and price...would one of you kind fellow cyclists call or have wife call there and hold a large frame LA PROLINE NAVIGATOR for me I arrive on 8th and would just go from airport, buy it, throw on panniers and head down to Malaysia..In last 3 years I have cycled 10 months in Thailanda btw....I would appreciate the help as I have been frutrated to contact them..so what else is new ?

thanks in advance...email me at jameson2wheels at gmail

Are you sure they have the model in stock? I went through the same thing with them last year and took to going in the shop. They had what I wanted but the price they originally quoted was different to what was in the store, and about 2000 baht higher than the other bike shops in that part of town. You could try let's bike on chaeng wattana 33, not too far away. They speak good English and you usually get a prompt reply. What is it you plan to buy?

a warmshowers host in bangkok had his wife call for me a week, they had bike, 11500 baht...she didnt ask them to hold it tho and they have been nonresponsive to me..doesnt matter where i buy the bike i would like to know its there as i prefer to arrive, pickup and go