What Would You Come Back As?

EmptyHead

Hello,

If there is such a things as physical reincarnation (some claim the religion of our host country says so, just to keep it Thai related), what would you come back as? If you wish to say human, okay, why not make it interesting and tell us where your new human life would be, or some other significant detail for entertainment.

I would be either:

a bird (inspired by Costas' thread on what life looks like as a bird)

a cat (cats are just cool)

a dog (dogs can lick their private parts themselves)

Turtle came close, but, sadly, no.

That type of reincarnation is Hindu, Buddhists, or at least some schools of Buddhism believe in human rebirth.

Anyway if I were to choose top 3 animals
> turtle because long life and hard shell, chilling on beaches
> Elephant because again pretty long lives and they can destroy anything and no predators will attack you
> sloth has to be #1, they have the life right there

I would come back invisible----then I would walk up to the first Arab I saw & whisper to him....... "I am Muhammad".....................coffee1.gif

A blind man walks into a bar...

And a chair... and a table….the wall.

I would come back invisible----then I would walk up to the first Arab I saw & whisper to him....... "I am Muhammad".....................coffee1.gif

A blind man walks into a bar...

And a chair... and a table….the wall.

Given the popularity of the name in the Arab world, they're unlikely to be particularly shocked. There's a fair chance they'll just reply "Hello, so am I!"

I want to come back as a bird so I can find myself a hansum man in Pattaya. Or just sit on the roof and drop shit in their beer glasses.

Edited by balo

That type of reincarnation is Hindu, Buddhists, or at least some schools of Buddhism believe in human rebirth.

Anyway if I were to choose top 3 animals

> turtle because long life and hard shell, chilling on beaches

> Elephant because again pretty long lives and they can destroy anything and no predators will attack you

> sloth has to be #1, they have the life right there

no predators will attack an elephant? what universe do you live in?

post-54430-0-40214200-1422572763_thumb.j

i just love it when they bash the crispy duck and i get all the good bits on my plate with the pancake etc.

Heaven... There was a restaurant up in Brunstfield that did just that--- Bar and Pool table in front but at the back was a rather hole in the wall chinky restaurant. One of those bring your own crate of wine places.

It was like one of those out of body experiences - great food etc. but they did not speak a word of English. i did sort of comunicate with one in French.

And the bill came to about 60 squid. And that is with the corking tax. for four people.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1