Getting a tattoo

revgreen

Why do you even bother answering me? Apparently I'm a dick. You don't like me. Cool. But my questions are legitimate and I'm not interested in petty forum arguments.

If you have any actual advice (like where are these shops, is there a portfolio online, who are the artists, etc) to give that'd be really cool and I'd genuinely appreciate it, otherwise why take the time to just talk shit?

Take your time choosing mate. I have been here 7 yes and been to 2 great tattooists in that time. Bangkok, look up Ying Young Terk, Viphavadi Rangsit. Soi 16, Ladprao. I used to live around the corner from his shop. Brilliant. And the second is in Ubon Ratchatani, Tiktattoo, Big C, Bazaar 1. Had a full back piece done by him. I would go to Tik in Ubon look him up on Facebook my pics are on there.

Why do you even bother answering me? Apparently I'm a dick. You don't like me. Cool. But my questions are legitimate and I'm not interested in petty forum arguments.

If you have any actual advice (like where are these shops, is there a portfolio online, who are the artists, etc) to give that'd be really cool and I'd genuinely appreciate it, otherwise why take the time to just talk shit?

I do like you rev, need a cuddle?