Two Ladyboy's arrested following theft of money from Indians in Central Pattaya

webfact

Two Ladyboy's arrested following theft of money from Indians in Central Pattaya

india-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday, Pattaya Police arrested two Ladyboy’s accused of stealing 4,000 Baht from an Indian Tourist.

The incident occurred just before 2am on Pattaya Second Road in front of the Grand Sole Hotel.

Mr. Rajnish Gupta ages 45 and Mr. Sandeep Dhawan ages 40, were walking back to their Hotel when a Ladyboy, later named as Khun Mongkonchai aged 33, approached Mr. Gupta and placed his arms around the Indian. At the same time he stole 4,000 Baht from the trouser pocket of Mr. Gupta who quickly realized what was happening.

The suspect ran to a nearby motorbike driven by his friend, Khun Tanawut aged 36, and the pair drove off in the direction of North Pattaya.

Police were called and descriptions of the two suspects and their bike was circulated amongst Police Patrols who were able to locate and arrest the pair in Soi Petrakul in North Pattaya.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/168405/two-ladyboys-arrested-following-theft-of-money-from-indians-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-02

What is it with Indians and lady boys , if you play with fire you are sure to be burnt

It would be a different story, wouldn't it be boys, if this story was published back home. The wives might see it. You would scamper as fast as you could once the flash bulbs started popping. A word of advice, Stop playing with Ladyboys even if they tickle your fancy.

• Like 1

A,ha, the old 'ladyboy want to give you a hug' trick - no thanks, lost my iPhone in a bar thanks to receiving a hug one night - not sure if it was a ladyboy - never again - I am a hug free zone!

What is it with Indians and lady boys , if you play with fire you are sure to be burnt

There is nothing wrong with the Indians if you read the article you would see they were approached and was mugged, or pick pocketed. And just FYI Brits, German, Italian tourists were subject to similar incidents, just do a search on the web.

The Indians are learning, it was only 4 k baht stolen not the usual 30 k and they realized what was going on and got police help

and proper descriptions of the perps. This allowed to police to make a quick arrest. Well done by everyone I say. My only question

now is what will be the eventual outcome? A 500 baht fine and a stern lecture or 3-6 months in jail. I would love to know but all we

ever seem to hear about is the original incident report. coffee1.gif

I live in the uk I. My house was burgled and the two thieves stole £1000. I called the police and the thieves were caught in a few minutes and a police helicopter was deployed at the time to catch them. I never got my money back it mysteriously vanished and the thieves were released on bail only to be freed at later date. This is injustice but those indians are very lucky they got justice in Thailand

Who writes these pieces? One doesn't DRIVE a motorbike and there is no apostrophe in plural for "ladyboy"

If you have any issues with a news article's style or content, please take it up with the source as ThaiVisa cannot and does not alter the original source material. Thank you.

petercool - moderator team